Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
stowjon
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:42 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
judgey wrote:
What time is this likely to finish on the Sunday? Would love to play this, but couldn't if it would go on too long. (ie. need to leave London before midnight... work Monday innit.)

Reasons: I've lurked around the forum for a LOOOOONG time, I remember the mistro-gandalf battles and even remember the odd post from Ram! Don't post that often, should do more, but there are some legends on here and sometimes it's hard to think of something to match them.

Read every thread on here and really love the forum. Would give it my all and hopefully therefore give something back. I think it's amazing that a place like this can give out 5 free seats, and for that, Poker Wolf, we, as a community, salute you.

last cpl of London legs have finished about 8pm i believe
judgey
Two Pair

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:50 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Thanks Jon,

On that basis

*chucks hat in ring*
PokerWolf1
Quads

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:06 pm
judgey wrote:
What time is this likely to finish on the Sunday? Would love to play this, but couldn't if it would go on too long. (ie. need to leave London before midnight... work Monday innit.)

Reasons: I've lurked around the forum for a LOOOOONG time, I remember the mistro-gandalf battles and even remember the odd post from Ram! Don't post that often, should do more, but there are some legends on here and sometimes it's hard to think of something to match them.

Read every thread on here and really love the forum. Would give it my all and hopefully therefore give something back. I think it's amazing that a place like this can give out 5 free seats, and for that, Poker Wolf, we, as a community, salute you.

As my missus would say. 'Don't let his head get any bigger than it already is' Mr. Green

Im glad to be able to give something back. I feel I've learn't a lot from the regulars in the short time I have been here. Very good luck to the five that get picked. Let's take this one down as well!
stowjon
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:42 am
stowjon wrote:
i now have another reason to be picked

have just finished 3rd in a 170 runner freeroll on 888 for a seat to the London superstack, the rubdown was with 4 left i was the only english player left and the other 3 all said they would not travel to the uk even if they won it!

Bad beat central!!!!!!!

I am sorry guys but am gonna have to withdraw from the race to be sponsored by the Mob for this. Alexa from the SuperStack along with 888, have looked into the freeroll that i played and have given me the win Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance
I will be playing the Friday. so thats the value day to be playing Mr. Green
DropTheHammer
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:17 pm
Haha, brilliant stuff! And well played Superstack team Cool

I wasn't going to play this because I want to play the GPS online, however since I've yet to make a Superstack day two I will probably see you guys there...
stowjon
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:26 pm
Genting and the SuperStack are 2 companies that do actually really look after people.
SeanFoley
Quads

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:44 pm
stowjon wrote:
Genting and the SuperStack are 2 companies that do actually really look after people.

Well done Alexa and Superstack team, good luck stowjon.....
btw have u reinstalled Genting now after your
'i have already removed Genting from my Lap Top' on the 'Ipoker is a Rip-off' thread from two weeks ago? I mean they do really look after people as you say.

Yes, he thinks he's superior... but he isn't.
DropTheHammer
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:57 pm
The added value Genting plough into the GPS is surely worth a few software glitches...
TheFFSomg
One Pair

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:03 pm
Diamonds Spades Hearts Clubs Cool
Well how about the photographer from the superstack events?

I am Sonny the photographer, av to good player, posted lots of nice pictures on the Hendon mob for many players.

Will do anything for a seat including running naked down the High Street with Hendon Mob written on my BUTT !!

Oh and you will get some nice free snaps of the whole event.

CHOOSE MEE PLEEEESE Embarassed
Paddy1969
Flush

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:24 pm
SeanFoley wrote:
stowjon wrote:

Well done Alexa and Superstack team, good luck stowjon.

+1
linziwan
Straight

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:28 pm
I'd like to be considered fo rthe sponsored seat.

Not a bad trip down from Reading can drive straight to it Smile

Just need to find somewhere to park Very Happy
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:31 pm
linziwan wrote:
I'd like to be considered fo rthe sponsored seat.

Not a bad trip down from Reading can drive straight to it Smile

Just need to find somewhere to park Very Happy

OMG dont bother! you need to drive to edge and tube it!
AlexaSuperStackSupportManager
Trips

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:31 pm
Hi everyone

Thanks for the lovely comments about Super Stack, we aim at having friendly and social live events for online and live players!

Can't wait to see the results, it's gonna be a wicked game! Wink

Over 10K prize pool already and that's without counting the direct buyers Very Happy

Alexa
The Mob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:53 pm
OK, one thing we forgot to mention is that it is preferred if the sponsored players for this could play on the Friday as Saturday is very likely to be sold out.

If any of the following five can play Friday they have a seat. Please email your full names, addresses and mobile numbers to joe@thehendonmob.com

If you can't play Friday please say straight away and you may get a Saturday seat if it looks like one is available but it is looking unlikely at the moment.

Pick #1
Spoiler:
TheFFSomg

Pick #2
Spoiler:
Backstack

Pick #3
Spoiler:
Marcus6

Pick #4
Spoiler:
Wez

Pick #5
Spoiler:
WBPP
DCSW7
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:04 pm
Good luck all!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 3 of 11

Jump to: