Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Mob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:07 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Amazing Value Fox Poker Syndicated Sat for 435 NLH 8th September 2012

Fox Poker Club, London - August Main Event
Sat 8 - Sun 9 Sep at 2.00 pm
400 + 35 No Limit Hold'em - Main Event
25,000 Stack. 45min Clock.

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/festi...p?a=r&n=10840

The buyin for this live event is 435 - we are running a syndicated satellite on Genting Poker for it for 10 players and each player will only have to pay 22 - Fox Poker and Genting are paying the other half of the buyin.

We will run a 10 player tournament on Genting and placing in the tournament will give each player a share in whoever plays the event on September 8th.

The online tournament will take place on Tuesday 28th August at 8pm.

Any prize money won in the Fox main event will be paid to The Hendon Mob Ltd and the Hendon Mob Ltd will distribute the prize money in the following percentages:

1st 47.5%
2nd 15%
3rd 10%
4th- 5th 7.5%
6th- 10th 2.5%

All prize money won is shared out to the players in the syndicate.

First come first served.

If you want to play transfer the funds today and then email Joe@thehendonmob.com with full details, real name, Genting screen name, forum name, address and phone number.

Account details for transfer:
Player id/ nickname: Joe Beevers
Email address: joebeevers@thehendonmob.com

Last edited by The Mob on Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
stowjon
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:22 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
would like 5th spot will ship in next cpl of days when i can deposit on genting
skinnydookie
Straight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:58 pm
I would like to enter this please - many thanks for putting this on.
maxwell675
Full House

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:29 pm
in. plz Smile

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:54 pm
Ok Im in. Will try ship money at some point today. Need to set up transfer on genting first though.
SirDan
Straight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:29 am
These dates actually suit me better than the originals, so i'd like to keep my place. In as FishHead18.
The Mob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:23 am
PAID 22

FishHead18
Skinnydookieee

8 places remain
PokerWolf1
Quads

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:13 pm
Money shipped!
The Mob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:46 pm
PAID 22

FishHead18
Skinnydookieee
Pokerwolf1

7 places remain
StGilmore
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:35 pm
May I just ask, if the winner is not able to play, is there an acceptable alternative?

(worried wordy bits: I MAY be able to play this event on the 8th that I have 1 chance in 10 of winning through this syndi but I don't want to just play on the off chance I win and discover I can't play on the 8th and end up irritating everyone by throwing a spanner in the works.... so in other words, I'd like to play this but have slight fear of winning... Shocked Wink )

http://midlifepoker.blogspot.com/
http://outthescammers.blogspot.com/
stowjon
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:10 pm
a few syndicates the winner has not been able to play the norm is to swap a few % with 2nd place and let them play.
DCSW7
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:46 am
I'd like to play this, but I won't be able to send $ until Monday when I get back from hols... Can I reserve a space?

Edit: and shame on me for posting on my holiday! Mr. Green

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:38 am
I've transferred 22
darrensprengers
Misclick

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:00 am
DCSW7 wrote:
I'd like to play this, but I won't be able to send $ until Monday when I get back from hols... Can I reserve a space?

Edit: and shame on me for posting on my holiday! Mr. Green

back to the puffins boy
The Mob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:53 pm
StGilmore wrote:
May I just ask, if the winner is not able to play, is there an acceptable alternative?

(worried wordy bits: I MAY be able to play this event on the 8th that I have 1 chance in 10 of winning through this syndi but I don't want to just play on the off chance I win and discover I can't play on the 8th and end up irritating everyone by throwing a spanner in the works.... so in other words, I'd like to play this but have slight fear of winning... Shocked Wink )

If you won the sat and couldn't play it would be agreeable for 2nd to play and 1st and 2nd %s to be combined, so 1st and 2nd would get 31% each.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: