View previous topic :: View next topic  
wicklowp
Flush

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:31 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Sad to hear one of the greatest trainers of all time has died aged 70.. He was probably the 1st flat trainer I followed religiously when I took an interest in racing many years ago. Its fitting he had one as great as Frankle before his passing. RIP.
shAAAArkbait
Trips

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:58 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Quite shocked to hear that. R.I.P Sir Henry, you will be greatly missed in horse racing world.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:04 pm
wicklowp wrote:
Sad to hear one of the greatest trainers of all time has died aged 70.. He was probably the 1st flat trainer I followed religiously when I took an interest in racing many years ago. Its fitting he had one as great as Frankel before his passing. RIP.

Quite simply this.
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:34 pm
TheBlueBoy wrote:
wicklowp wrote:
Sad to hear one of the greatest trainers of all time has died aged 70.. He was probably the 1st flat trainer I followed religiously when I took an interest in racing many years ago. Its fitting he had one as great as Frankel before his passing. RIP.

Quite simply this.

+1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Sports and Betting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: