View previous topic :: View next topic  
TVProducer
High Card

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:49 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
A British TV Company is looking for an English Speaking Chip Trick Master (or mistress) to shoot some 'How-to' videos using high speed cameras. One day shoot in the UK Midlands - there will be a fee. Anyone interested please get in touch - you need to be really, really good!
stowjon
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:05 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
i can make 2x large portions disappear including a large piece of cod fairly quickly! if that helps
Sink Me
Two Pair

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:33 pm
stowjon wrote:
i can make 2x large portions disappear including a large piece of cod fairly quickly! if that helps

ROFL

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:36 pm
stowjon wrote:

I think I can see where they went .....
WBPP
Flush

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:46 pm
TVProducer wrote:
stowjon wrote:

Ha Ha yessssss, you've killed him.

darrensprengers
Misclick

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:23 pm
TVProducer wrote:
stowjon wrote:

Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:25 am
There used to be a feature on Sky poker where a dealer was showing some chip tricks, but can't remember his name...

Also found this on youtube

Link
Captain Pedro
One Pair

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:31 am
I think the relevant bit in the OP is the fact that they want to use high speed cameras so that in playback they have great quality at very slow speed.

Oh, and if by 'chip tricks' the op means turning a starting stack of 5,000 into 0 in record time them I'm your man Very Happy Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: