View previous topic :: View next topic  
*Yes*
Straight

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:38 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
http://www.thehendonmob.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=41108

Completly disagree that this thread should be locked, THM can refuse to reply but I think it should be open for questions to them to be posted.

I agree with majority that THM shouldn't pay back any money earned unless they we're shareholders and recieved monthly/yearly payouts which we're infact players money.

I do think THM need to answer:

- After Black Friday what information we're you given regarding the state of Full Tilt poker? i.e we're you told that everything was fine or that cashflow was a problem and you need to continue pushing player sign ups.

- Why did you continue to promote Full Tilt poker after the complete shut down of the site? We're you so out of the loop that you just continued to follow your contract? Did you not discuss this with any of the Full Tilt management?

I've read the statements you have realesed over the past few months which don't really say much but given the timing of you leaving Full Tilt and this report coming out I assume you had far more information that you let on.

Thanks
BugsBunny
Legend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:51 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Hmm there seems to be one or 2 threads already though with pretty much all the same discussion. Maybe the new statement should be merged into the sticky thread titled 'full tilt poker'. And then let any points be discussed in the other active threads.
Robert
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:55 pm
It doesn't look like you've read The Mob's statement here:

http://www.thehendonmob.com/forum/vie...=asc&start=75

No-one here expected the US shutdown, or the AGCC to shut them down completely. Literally the day before European players were shut out, I was finalising with FTP the next series of added money tournaments.

*Yes* wrote:

I've read the statements you have realesed over the past few months which don't really say much but given the timing of you leaving Full Tilt and this report coming out I assume you had far more information that you let on.

Thanks

Would that it were. Do you really think anyone here was tipped off by the DOJ about what they were about to come out with!? The date of The Mob announcement was down to staff holidays, they would have liked to have made it earlier but associated changes to the site needed to be made.

Edit - Bugs is right, use the existing threads please.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: