Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
omen666
Quads

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:11 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Surprise **** surprise

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:28 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
its a f*ckin disgrace, if that was an albion player they would have been given a minimum 3 game ban!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:37 pm
players from all clubs get away with stuff, it's only news if its a man utd one it seems...
TheDazzler
One Pair

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:37 pm
omen666 wrote:
Surprise **** surprise

Yeah, I wonder if Wenger will have a comment on it now.
The whole thing is a mess.
I thought if the ref saw an incident and dealt with it at the time, that was it. But if there is room for 'saw it but only half saw it really' and possible further action, then I can't understand how action hasn't been taken in this case. It's absurd.
And don't get me started on not being able to appeal yellow cards!
BennyP
Full House

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:48 pm
tommymac wrote:
its a f*ckin disgrace, if that was an albion player they would have been given a minimum 3 game ban!

And rightly so! Wink

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:13 pm
Quote:
except if it was the exact same situation and the same response from the referee...... they wouldn't.

the FA are held back by FIFA in instances like this and once the referee comes out and says "yes, I saw it, and I gave what I believed was the correct punishment" there's nothing else that can be done.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:21 pm
Man U really do get away with murder...thinking about it, would be interesting to see what would happen if Rooney did that...nah, they'd get away with it as per usual

What a disgrace

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:27 pm
and to think Duncan Ferguson got 3 months in jail for headbutting an opponent, although he did have previous

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:49 pm
I've always wondered why this petulant classless little thug seems to be always angry with the world even though he is privileged beyond belief,didn't one of those slappers that he shagged for 40 bensons or whatever say he had a tiny knob? perhaps thats it.
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:41 pm
Grumbledook wrote:
players from all clubs get away with stuff, it's only news if its a man utd one it seems...

Can't believe you think thats true. Although obv if a United player and an England player it will be bigger news than say a West Brom player doing it.

Must admit that when I saw it on MOTD it fell under a no brainer has to be a ban. Not as bad as Ben Thatcher, but he was caught on TV and paid the price.

The more you watch it, the more disgusting this incident is. How can he not be banned?

Link
darrensprengers
Misclick

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:52 pm
the shit that comes out on this thread. just google joey barton and see what that little prick has got away with. and can you really compare this to that twats ben thatchers?

as usually man shitty get away with far worse and then bleat because united got away with a possible red card.

if i was a shitty fan i doubt i would post in a thread about thugs and dirty fouls.
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:00 pm
darrensprengers wrote:
the shit that comes out on this thread. just google joey barton and see what that little prick has got away with. and can you really compare this to that twats ben thatchers?

as usually man shitty get away with far worse and then bleat because united got away with a possible red card.

if i was a shitty fan i doubt i would post in a thread about thugs and dirty fouls.

Oh come on Darren, surely you think what Rooney did deserves a ban? Confused
darrensprengers
Misclick

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:02 pm
Indestructible wrote:
darrensprengers wrote:

yea a red card ban if the ref did not see it. it was not in the same league as the bartons and thatchers of this word. nor the gerrards.
omen666
Quads

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:09 pm
darrensprengers wrote:
Indestructible wrote:
darrensprengers wrote:

yea a red card ban if the ref did not see it. it was not in the same league as the bartons and thatchers of this word. nor the gerrards.
But this is the point he didnt see it. That was very clear from the video and even highlighted on MOTD. He was clearly looking on the diagnol.

He only blew because of the crowd noise that was clear too. Cant say that in the report now though can he as the Laws of the Game do not include giving free kicks based on the crowd noise.

If he truly had saw it would he h=off been joking with Rooney and hugging him? I think ot

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:37 pm
About as clear a red card as you will ever see, I doubt even the most biased Man Utd fans would think it wasn't.

We know refs get decisions wrong and I have no problem if a ref holds his hands up afterwards and admits he got it wrong at the time, but at least report it to the FA so action can be taken accordingly.

The ref now looks a total dick. Fergie did himself no credit with his comments after the game, he would go even more f**king purple if Gerrard elbowed Rooney like that on Sunday.

Next time Joey Barton (or any player) elbows someone then should appeal to the PL against the ban and say "why did you not ban Rooney for this one then".

The authorities are so stupid, fans just want consistancy and then maybe this "big clubs gets favoured more then others" factor will start to go away.

Plus BTW, I do believe Stevie Gerrard has got away with antics on the pitch a player from West Brom would get sent of for because of who he is. Same goes for Wayne Rooney, John Terry, Alan Shearer, Bryan Robson and a lot of other England stars I have seen in my time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Sports and Betting All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: