Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris_Austin
Straight

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:54 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I had them saved up on Sky+ but they were accidentally deleted Rolling Eyes

I was in the middle of watching them and so far she had been running over the table with some great moves and had just ordered a cup of tea.

I thought it was EPT 7 London but i've just gone through them on 4OD and it wasn't there.
curnow
Straight

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:29 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
it was about month ago on channel 4 , first day of EPT London

cant find it on 4OD but will be on pokerstars tv sometime soon
Grumbledook
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:06 pm
dunno but her twitter conflict with michael winner over the last two days was kinda funny
gandalf55
Wizard

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:58 pm
Grumbledook wrote:
dunno but her twitter conflict with michael winner over the last two days was kinda funny

Winner is a lowlife

Gurth gothrim Tel'Quessir
RobSamples
Quads

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:23 pm
cliffs? I just tried to piece it together through twitter but that place tilts me so f*cking much.

As a concept, you might expect forcing the people of the world to restrict themselves to 140 character clumps of idiocy at a time would make them far more digestible as a species but it turns out that you should never underestimate the resourcefulness of the vacuous to come up with new and exciting ways to irritate the f*cking shit out of you when they are forced to be succinct.
Grumbledook
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:52 pm
not sure how it started tbh

it does look like Winner's account is a fake one, though from the looks of it Vicky called him up (at 10.30pm ish) to tell him it had been hacked

he took objection to being called so late saying if it had been hacked it could wait till normal office hours

so that suggests it is actually his own twitter account, which makes it all the more bizarre imo

shame they didn't use a hashtag to make the specific tweets easily searchable ;]
MattF
Straight

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:03 pm
Calling someone at home at 10.25 pm does seem rather rude unless you know them very well.
Grumbledook
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:06 pm
well it is borderline mitigating circumstances imo

personally I'd want to know and I'm almost certainly still up then

I'm not a 75 year old though

regarding michael winner, I thought Death Wish was great, though food critics are some of the most pointless people on earth
gandalf55
Wizard

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:17 pm
First time I saw Micheal Winner was as he was leaving Claridges with some bimbo. Jumps in his Roller and proceeds to shunt both car parked in front and one behind in an effort to leave. Not sure if he was bladdered, difficult to tell with him.

Second time was when I was working at his 'This is Your Life'. As a rule after show parties lasted at least 2 hours and sometimes much longer (Ian Woosnam and Jonah Lomu spring to mind). Everyone at Winner's left within the hour.

Gurth gothrim Tel'Quessir
danmonkey
Full House

Handily contracted exchange:

http://heathen-hub.com/blog.php?b=899

Not a hacked account, Winner is clearly an arse of epic proportions.

Dinosaur.
omen666
Quads

Grumbledook wrote:
I agree

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:28 pm
Winner is class and was obviously a keen flame warrior. Calling him randomly at night is pretty awesome though. 1-1.
RobSamples
Quads

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:38 pm
There's a world of difference between a twitter hack and a hack on twitter.
Chris_Austin
Straight

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:30 pm
curnow wrote:
it was about month ago on channel 4 , first day of EPT London

cant find it on 4OD but will be on pokerstars tv sometime soon

Thanks, curnow. I'll see if I can find a torrent of it. It was really interesting.

Found it on Pokerstars.tv. It was the only episode on so far so i'll have to wait for the rest.
oneshotbob
Full House

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:14 am
gandalf55 wrote:
. Jumps in his Roller and proceeds to shunt both car parked in front and one behind in an effort to leave. Not sure if he was bladdered, difficult to tell with him.

Maybe he was making an advert: "don't worry dear, it's just a commercial".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: