Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
PokerSensation
Flush

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:01 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
The Wire.
Checkov
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:04 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
House of Cards (US). Solid first episode, don't think they'll let the lead character be as ruthless as in the original.

Have been slightly spoiled by the Ian Richardson portrayal, Spacey struggles in the 'to camera' parts which is surprising considering his theatre experience.
stowjon
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:18 am
Bit of a daft programme but im watching PRAMFACE at the moment, spent ages trying to work out what the girl who plays Laura has been in before, so i watched the credits and turns out its Scarlett Alice Johnson, who for any eastenders fans will remember played Vicky Fowler Michelle and Dirty Dens love child.

Pramface is a pretty substandard comedy to be fair but i really like it. Scarlett Johnson has blossomed from an very avg looking girl into an absolute cracker and Sean Verer(Jamie) reminds me of a slim James Cordon. But the funniest thing about the show is Jamies dad and Mum who crack me up.

Link to WIKI
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pramface
Meeshu
Full House

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:09 pm
Started to watch again from the start and after only 1 week im on Ashes to Ashes series 2

Forgot how great these shows were,the fashion ,music and great acting.

Just fab Smile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:27 pm
watching dexter
brilliant
what an ending to series 4
Flush

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:40 pm
barmybadger wrote:
watching dexter
brilliant
what an ending to series 4

Dexter is great.

Would also recommend the Shield.
Seb
Full House

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:09 am
Badge: Dexter has an off-season (6) but really comes back to form. I'm glad they've announced the next one will be final.
Grumbledook
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:12 am
I thought dexter was pretty lame after s2 tbh
Checkov
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:15 am
The Following has got better and better, manages to hold the suspense even though the major story arc is pretty much laid out for you.
Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:51 am
Dexter 1-4 = great with 4 being the best

5-7 all lame.
Seb
Full House

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:08 am
Grumbledook wrote:
I thought dexter was pretty lame after s2 tbh

THAT MAKES YOU COOL.
Grumbledook
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:29 am
It isn't that which makes me cool, that is erroneous logic.

New show started this week called Vikings, really liked the first ep might be worth checking out.

Do note there was also a UK show called Vikings which aired last year which is not related.

The new one has Gabriel Byrne in it.
darrensprengers
Misclick

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:51 am
All of the dexter seasons are very good but they have gotten progressively worse as you would expect from a long running show. Coming up is the last season and i am pretty relieved by that. Mainly because the previous season, although expertly written and acted, was verging on the ridiculous at times.
Seb
Full House

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 2:23 pm
Seb wrote:
'Continuum' has a good science fiction premise that sometimes seems a flimsy excuse for a police procedural, but ends the season surprisingly strongly. Props to Checkov for the tip.

Back for season 2. Just going to watch the first three eps now.
the shiver
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 4:26 pm
Off their Rockers
It was one of the privileges of my poker life to watch Barny win his bracelet, putting on a master class in front of an audience who would have run onto the stage and carried him over the ****ing line if thats what it was going to take. There is bracelets and there is bracelets. This was one of the very special ones...Padraig Parkinson
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Non-Poker General Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 15 of 17

Jump to: