View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jools
Flush

ryanpb
Full House

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:01 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
That seems pretty cheap to me, maybe it wasn't doing all that well
The Reverend
In Rhythm

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:16 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Cheap!? Would be amazed if the business had ever turned a profit, and can't see things improving. FTP/Party/Stars should really have things sown up in the next few years, pending US legislation of course.
jbworldwide
Flush

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:31 pm
This is just the start I assume, a lot of consolidation will need to happen, and it has already started (Party and Bwin for example)
ryanpb
Full House

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:43 pm
I didn't know party and bwin had merged... that passed me by. Or maybe I did know and had forgot! Are they merging poker rooms as well or is it strictly boardroom?
AlrightJack
Trips

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:54 pm
_ryanpb_ wrote:
strictly boardroom?

Is that a cross between The Apprentice and Come Dancing?
ryanpb
Full House

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:06 pm
AlrightJack wrote:
_ryanpb_ wrote:
strictly boardroom?
Is that a cross between The Apprentice and Come Dancing?

That would be an awsome show!

What would be even better is if merge had party's traffic.. Ship Ship rakeback city, better game variations and yanks.. talk about win win
TheMilkybarKid
Trips

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:29 pm
Does anyone know who it sold to? It has never posted a profit and I want to know who thought they could turn it around...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:51 pm
TheMilkybarKid wrote:
Does anyone know who it sold to? It has never posted a profit and I want to know who thought they could turn it around...

Out of the 120 odd online gambling companies registered in gibraltar alone, less than half even broke even. You'd be surprised at some of the big names who took a long, long time to make a profit.
Ironworks1
Flush

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:13 pm
The Reverend wrote:
Cheap!? Would be amazed if the business had ever turned a profit, and can't see things improving. FTP/Party/Stars should really have things sown up in the next few years, pending US legislation of course.

You don't see PKR doing well then?
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: