Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
ThechipLeadV
Smart-Arse

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:13 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
barmybadger wrote:
A girl phoned me the other day and said "Come on over, there's nobody home." I went over. Nobody was home.

DCSW7
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:28 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
A one-liner that makes you laugh?

Mr. Green
TheBlueBoy
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:42 pm
DCSW7 wrote:
A one-liner that makes you laugh?

Mr. Green

We have a winner.
pete thebet
Trips

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:56 pm
ok, last chance. I'm going for all 3 books

I had this weird dream last night. I dreamt I was eating a giant marshmallow. Funny thing is, I woke up this morning and couldn't find my pillow.

I bought the wife a pair of tortoise-shell slippers. It took her two hours to answer the door.

Who was born in a stable and has thousands of followers?
Red Rum
ThechipLeadV
Smart-Arse

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:43 pm
pete thebet wrote:

I had this weird dream last night. I dreamt I was eating a giant marshmallow. Funny thing is, I woke up this morning and couldn't find my pillow.

I bought the wife a pair of tortoise-shell slippers. It took her two hours to answer the door.

Who was born in a stable and has thousands of followers?
Red Rum

pete thebet
Trips

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:45 pm
I walked into a butcher's shop and said 'Is that a sheep's head in the window?' The butcher said 'No, it's a mirror'
tjm8
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:49 pm
Just hired an Eastern European Au Pair, but it took her 2 hours to hoover the house. Turns out she is a Slo-vac
ThechipLeadV
Smart-Arse

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:41 pm
tjm8 wrote:
Just hired an Eastern European Au Pair, but it took her 2 hours to hoover the house. Turns out she is a Slo-vac

madride
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:25 am
pete thebet wrote:

That's strange, I had a dream last night that I ate my pillow and when I woke up my giant marshmallow was gone

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:28 pm
Two oranges walked into a pub. One turned to the other and said 'Your round'
madride
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:44 am
Police arrested a battery and a firework, they charged one and let the other one off

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:35 am
I went to the library the other day to get a book on Suicide.

Apparently they have stopped stocking them though as people stopped bringing them back.
X
Quads

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:58 am
What do you get if you cross a washed-out, embarrassing, tosser in a novelty wig; with an unimaginative, and poorly structured, promotional exercise?

Spoiler:
Rolling Eyes

Trips

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:55 pm
You have to remember all the trivia that your girlfriend tells you, because eventually you get tested. She will say "What's my favourite flower?" And you murmur to yourself: "Shit, I wasn't listening ... Self-raising?"
pete thebet
Trips

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:23 pm
A man walked into a psychiatrist's office wearing only clingfilm. The psychiatrist said "Well, I can clearly see you're nuts".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: