View previous topic :: View next topic  
amt4ngl
Two Pair

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:15 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
i have 4 and 5 of clubs and there are three clubs on the board after flop/turn and river.wot are the odds/chances of someone else having a bigger flush???? 9 handed table and two players left after the river.the other player bet out after i had checked the river and i wasn't sure whether he had a bigger flush or not.this is why i called rather that re raise. thanks for any replies in advance. i bet the flop and turn to make it look like i didnt like the flush.
Grumbledook
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:04 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
think 2 players flopping a flush in holdem is 1 in 20k
Radesh
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:47 am
amt4ngl wrote:
i have 4 and 5 of clubs and there are three clubs on the board after flop/turn and river.wot are the odds/chances of someone else having a bigger flush???? 9 handed table and two players left after the river.the other player bet out after i had checked the river and i wasn't sure whether he had a bigger flush or not.this is why i called rather that re raise. thanks for any replies in advance. i bet the flop and turn to make it look like i didnt like the flush.

You can't check-raise for value there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: