Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grumbledook
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:44 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
you didn't even write them weebaws
WeeBaws
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:45 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Grumbledook wrote:

Stop derailing my thread Grumpydook Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:46 pm
The Kieron Dyer point is a good one. He's played 15 games in 3 years for the 'ammers and in that time he's most probably earned 3million
Grumbledook
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:48 pm
I'm not derailing it, I was correcting your derailment post. If you hadn't made that I'd not have had to correct it. DUCY
Whu4life
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:48 pm
Nem wrote:
The Kieron Dyer point is a good one. He's played 15 games in 3 years for the 'ammers and in that time he's most probably earned 3million

Try 9m mate he earns 65k a week = 3m a year times 3 years = 9m terrible signing i said it at the time.
[quote:d8d120905f="Ironworks1"]The irony of you talking about our owners being the least classy morons in football whilst parading a John Terry avatar is almost overwhelming Very Happy[/quote:d8d120905f]
Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:53 pm
Whu4life wrote:
Nem wrote:

Try 9m mate he earns 65k a week = 3m a year times 3 years = 9m terrible signing i said it at the time.

Well if the board haven't re-negotiated his contract, then more fool them.
Checkov
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:56 pm
Need to find the thread where someone said Dyer would be a good signing.
Whu4life
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:57 pm
Nem wrote:
Whu4life wrote:
Nem wrote:

How do you expect them to do that?Call him up to the office and say keiron we are tight for money at the moment can we alter your contract to pay as you play he will laugh that off, it was eggy and curbs fault and they are both long gone thank god.
[quote:d8d120905f="Ironworks1"]The irony of you talking about our owners being the least classy morons in football whilst parading a John Terry avatar is almost overwhelming Very Happy[/quote:d8d120905f]
Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:59 pm
Whu4life wrote:
Nem wrote:
Whu4life wrote:
Nem wrote:

How do you expect them to do that?Call him up to the office and say keiron we are tight for money at the moment can we alter your contract to pay as you play he will laugh that off it was eggy and curbs fault and they are both long gone thank god.

You would have to be pretty stupid to give him a 65k a week contract without any clauses tied in - it isn't like he has recently become injury prone.
Whu4life
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:04 pm
Nem wrote:
Whu4life wrote:
Nem wrote:
Whu4life wrote:
Nem wrote:

How do you expect them to do that?Call him up to the office and say keiron we are tight for money at the moment can we alter your contract to pay as you play he will laugh that off it was eggy and curbs fault and they are both long gone thank god.

You would have to be pretty stupid to give him a 65k a week contract without any clauses tied in - it isn't like he has recently become injury prone.

Yes you answered the question eggy and curbs were stupid a look at his cv would have said over twenty separate injuries BEFORE joining us remember these two clowns gave inujury prone 31yo past his best freddie ljundberg a 4 year contract of 80k a week Shocked
WeeBaws
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:06 pm
The freddie contract was an amzing gaffe
sundance
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:06 pm
Grumbledook wrote:

Come on Grumble, you're better than that, please start sentences with a capital letter

And please stop derailing threads on this forum

Thanks for listening Very Happy
sundance
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:10 pm
Wow, West Ham waste more money than us Mr. Green

Although some of our, take our player on loan (Crespo, Veron) we'll pay half the wage and you take him on a free at the end of next season are legendary Very Happy
Whu4life
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:17 pm
sundance wrote:
Wow, West Ham waste more money than us Mr. Green

Although some of our, take our player on loan (Crespo, Veron) we'll pay half the wage and you take him on a free at the end of next season are legendary Very Happy

FWIW if someone offered me crespo even now i would bite their hand off a top top class finisher who does he play for now anyway?
TheBlueBoy
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:20 pm
sundance wrote:
TheBlueBoy wrote:
I know all too well, used to work there.

Makes me feel sick, although the excuses are always great, "My Grandad once looked at a map of Liverpool"
"I had a Gary Ablett sticker as a kid"
"I've ALWAYS supported them" Mr. Green

Cool Hearts Hearts Hearts Hearts Hearts Hearts Hearts
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Sports and Betting All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: