View previous topic :: View next topic  
RobGibraltar
Out to Lunch

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:33 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I just had AA at the same time on 2 tournaments and won with both of them.

Is that meant to happen?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:34 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
in b4 chips posts

[x] thinly disguised 'won a hand' brag

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:40 pm
WP Cool
PLAYERS LOUNGE
Straight

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:19 pm
You must have played them wrong and got lucky on the river to win both!
clamper
Flush

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:48 pm
Clearly this indicates that the whole online thing is rigged from start to finish

i mean whoever heard of a person winning a hand with AA, c'mon, get real

The chancesd of that actually happening are ,,,well, i am sure there are not enough spaces on a calculator for that big a number, unless of course its one of them NASA calculators which works out how many molucules of air are required for a spaceman (person) to travel to Mars and back, thats of course if you believe they actually go into space at all, lets face it, we've all seen Capricorn one, an how that went, oh yeah

to be honest i am left wondering if this actually happened at all and that maybe you are onbe of these guys that likes stirring things up, confusing the issues with these fictional whimsies of yours, something you just dreamed up, like that guy in The Life of Biran who thought he dreamt that he was cured of leprocy by some do gooder passer by

there he was a leper with a trade of begging and BLAM, you're cured mate, out of a job straight away, without so much as a by or leave

as the actress said to the bishop, there's no pleasing some people

if you really won these hands, i would keep a low profile if i were you
these moderators know who you are and you can be sure as eggs are eggs that from now on, you will be sucked out upon for ever

change all your usernames imkmediately and ask for a new IP address, in fact, you should move and change your name by deed poll as fast as your little legs can carry you

i would offer you a space on my island to work from, but i am certain that an aura of misfortune will be surrounding you for at least 10 years so sorry pal, you are on your own from here on out

dont contact me again

you will be like the kiss of death and nobody wants you near them

go away, far away, and stay there

THE CLAMPER
Pizzicato
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:19 pm
Turn pro imo Smile
paddymick
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:57 pm
lol clamper, v good

where have you been and WHAT HAPPENED TO POSTING IN CAPITALS?
ThechipLeadV
Smart-Arse

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:59 pm
just counting myself lucky i wasn't about to open shove aj into it Wink
clamper
Flush

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:18 pm
paddymick wrote:
lol clamper, v good

where have you been and WHAT HAPPENED TO POSTING IN CAPITALS?

its been a while alright, back for another while no, dont worry, i will forget sometimes and post in caps, just for you

DEREK

ps, do you really believe that AA stood up twice ? he must have been born with a leprechaun up his jacksie and a 6 leaf clover in both hands

THE CLAMPER
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: