Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 View previous topic :: View next topic  
AndrewLange
Flush

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:12 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
6'3

14 stone 10.

Which is a gain but I'm so much leaner after running and going to the gym, also got back to doing MMA after a 6 year break.
TraceT
Quads

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:13 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
TheBlueBoy wrote:
TraceT wrote:
After a glorious bout of food poisoning/stomach bug (not sure which it was), and some other nasty shit that has happened to me in the past week, I'm happy to report that I have lost another half a stone.

Now weigh in at 9.5!!

This time last year I was somewhere between 11 and 11.5 iirc.

M62 again Trace? Well done (for being ill!) on the loss, even if it sounds like it wasn't in the best circs.

Nastier than that m8. Crying or Very sad

Cheers though.

A hangover is the wrath of grapes.

Women are Angels. When someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly - on a broomstick. We're flexible like that!! Smile
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:08 pm
Just got rid of the half stone I had put on during a holiday. Now working on getting in my mankini by a holiday in June. Cool
kludgeman
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:04 pm
14st 4

down about a stone, surprisingly, just by eating less junk food and halving my belly.

there's a girl, you see. maybe i'll tell you about her some day...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Non-Poker General Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: