Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:03 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
13 stone 8lb Embarassed

Here goes again. Had hoped to start yesterday but met up with a friend for a Curry and today was with family in Fish & Chip restaurant. Will start Monday. Angel
fraac
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:35 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
15st 3lbs

Lighter than most of last year. Will be at fighting weight of around 13 by middle of this year.
sundance
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:03 pm
fraac wrote:
15st 3lbs

Lighter than most of last year. Will be at fighting weight of around 13 by middle of this year.

Jesus wept Fraac! I thought you were 5' 8" or something?

Makes a 6'4" , 16 stone bloke feel better Mr. Green

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:20 pm
I'm six zero, fatty.
tommymac
Chip Collector

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:49 pm
im sorry to say your all fat Mr. Green the world can be cruel but their you go!

just to be harsh, im 5' 11 and 10stone Razz FYI ill be putting weight on anyone wanna lend me theirs Question

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:06 pm
15st 4lbs

Have a target weight of 13 stone by my birthday in May.

Last couple of days have been a nice change from the xmas holidays - Ahhhhh self control - Although i am a little peckish Wink

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:09 pm
17 stone dead.

Not bad for a 6 foot 4 bloke with a curry/kfc/kroney/chinky addiction Mr. Green

Will keep up my 4000 calorie a day diet, with exercise of walking to the pub, will be down to 15 stone by March Smile
Whu4life
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:10 pm
tommymac wrote:

just to be harsh, im 5' 11 and 10stone Razz FYI ill be putting weight on anyone wanna lend me theirs Question

You must be late teens/early twenties to be that light?
[quote:d8d120905f="Ironworks1"]The irony of you talking about our owners being the least classy morons in football whilst parading a John Terry avatar is almost overwhelming Very Happy[/quote:d8d120905f]
Pie
Full House

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:12 pm
Whu4life wrote:
tommymac wrote:

http://www.thehendonmob.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32788
Whu4life
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:16 pm
Oh i missed that ^^ happy b'day tommy sorry its a bit late Wink Very Happy
[quote:d8d120905f="Ironworks1"]The irony of you talking about our owners being the least classy morons in football whilst parading a John Terry avatar is almost overwhelming Very Happy[/quote:d8d120905f]
DCSW7
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:40 pm
Whu4life wrote:

Huh? Are you saying only young people aren't fat Question
Whu4life
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:52 pm
DCSW7 wrote:
Whu4life wrote:

Huh? Are you saying only young people aren't fat Question

When i was his age i was his weight (skinny) underweight if you like.Now i am in my mid twenties im just over 13 stone just saying some people develop a bit later than others that is all i just took a guess hence my question mark, as there is no reason why he cant be 30's 40's etc just it was more likely to be young.I hope they made sense i think i confused myself. Confused Smile
DCSW7
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:58 pm
Whu4life wrote:
When i was his age i was his weight (skinny) underweight if you like.Now i am in my mid twenties im just over 13 stone just saying some people develop a bit later than others that is all i just took a guess hence my question mark, as there is no reason why he cant be 30's 40's etc just it was more likely to be young.I hope they made sense i think i confused myself. Confused Smile

Just ignore me - I felt like making a meaningless contribution to the thread Twisted Evil
Whu4life
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:04 am
I don't think you did i should have worded it better the first time but i am a bit tired as you can see i put they instead of that in my reply to you above.Lol Embarassed

I think it would be interseting to see you lot put up your BMI that is a great way of measuring your weight as it factors in both height and age.
tommymac
Chip Collector

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:29 am
Whu4life wrote:
I don't think you did i should have worded it better the first time but i am a bit tired as you can see i put they instead of that in my reply to you above.Lol Embarassed

I think it would be interseting to see you lot put up your BMI that is a great way of measuring your weight as it factors in both height and age.

derweight = <18.5
Normal weight = 18.5-24.9
Overweight = 25-29.9
Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater

im 19.5 bmi = 5 foot 11 and 140 pounds (10stone) so im normal Razz
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: