Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
Indestructible
Royal Flush


Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 15760
Location: Final Table

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:03 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
13 stone 8lb Embarassed

Here goes again. Had hoped to start yesterday but met up with a friend for a Curry and today was with family in Fish & Chip restaurant. Will start Monday. Angel
fraac
Banned


Joined: 09 Aug 2006
Posts: 4399

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:35 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
15st 3lbs

Lighter than most of last year. Will be at fighting weight of around 13 by middle of this year.
sundance
Royal Flush


Joined: 23 Sep 2007
Posts: 6316

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:03 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
fraac wrote:
15st 3lbs

Lighter than most of last year. Will be at fighting weight of around 13 by middle of this year.


Jesus wept Fraac! I thought you were 5' 8" or something?

Makes a 6'4" , 16 stone bloke feel better Mr. Green
_________________
p.s you are just jelly that a dramabomb happened on here and you wasn't involved.
fraac
Banned


Joined: 09 Aug 2006
Posts: 4399

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:20 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I'm six zero, fatty.
tommymac
Chip Collector


Joined: 04 Jun 2009
Posts: 2590
Location: walsall

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:49 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
im sorry to say your all fat Mr. Green the world can be cruel but their you go!

just to be harsh, im 5' 11 and 10stone Razz FYI ill be putting weight on anyone wanna lend me theirs Question
_________________
#whenwillitend
hackett
Straight Flush


Joined: 12 Sep 2006
Posts: 3923
Location: Somewhere very close

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:06 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
15st 4lbs

Have a target weight of 13 stone by my birthday in May.

Last couple of days have been a nice change from the xmas holidays - Ahhhhh self control - Although i am a little peckish Wink
_________________
If i want a monkey i get a monkey!
ReggieK
The Guvnor


Joined: 16 Oct 2005
Posts: 5759

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:09 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
17 stone dead.

Not bad for a 6 foot 4 bloke with a curry/kfc/kroney/chinky addiction Mr. Green

Will keep up my 4000 calorie a day diet, with exercise of walking to the pub, will be down to 15 stone by March Smile
Whu4life
Straight Flush


Joined: 20 Aug 2008
Posts: 3160
Location: Stirring

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:10 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
tommymac wrote:
im sorry to say your all fat Mr. Green the world can be cruel but their you go!

just to be harsh, im 5' 11 and 10stone Razz FYI ill be putting weight on anyone wanna lend me theirs Question


You must be late teens/early twenties to be that light?
_________________
[quote:d8d120905f="Ironworks1"]The irony of you talking about our owners being the least classy morons in football whilst parading a John Terry avatar is almost overwhelming Very Happy[/quote:d8d120905f]
Pie
Full House


Joined: 05 Oct 2007
Posts: 1107
Location: The micro pond

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:12 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Whu4life wrote:
tommymac wrote:
im sorry to say your all fat Mr. Green the world can be cruel but their you go!

just to be harsh, im 5' 11 and 10stone Razz FYI ill be putting weight on anyone wanna lend me theirs Question


You must be late teens/early twenties to be that light?


http://www.thehendonmob.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32788
Whu4life
Straight Flush


Joined: 20 Aug 2008
Posts: 3160
Location: Stirring

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:16 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Oh i missed that ^^ happy b'day tommy sorry its a bit late Wink Very Happy
_________________
[quote:d8d120905f="Ironworks1"]The irony of you talking about our owners being the least classy morons in football whilst parading a John Terry avatar is almost overwhelming Very Happy[/quote:d8d120905f]
DCSW7
Straight Flush


Joined: 14 Feb 2007
Posts: 3981
Location: Spewing @ PLO

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:40 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Whu4life wrote:
You must be late teens/early twenties to be that light?


Huh? Are you saying only young people aren't fat Question
Whu4life
Straight Flush


Joined: 20 Aug 2008
Posts: 3160
Location: Stirring

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:52 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
DCSW7 wrote:
Whu4life wrote:
You must be late teens/early twenties to be that light?


Huh? Are you saying only young people aren't fat Question


When i was his age i was his weight (skinny) underweight if you like.Now i am in my mid twenties im just over 13 stone just saying some people develop a bit later than others that is all i just took a guess hence my question mark, as there is no reason why he cant be 30's 40's etc just it was more likely to be young.I hope they made sense i think i confused myself. Confused Smile
_________________
[quote:d8d120905f="Ironworks1"]The irony of you talking about our owners being the least classy morons in football whilst parading a John Terry avatar is almost overwhelming Very Happy[/quote:d8d120905f]
DCSW7
Straight Flush


Joined: 14 Feb 2007
Posts: 3981
Location: Spewing @ PLO

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:58 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Whu4life wrote:
When i was his age i was his weight (skinny) underweight if you like.Now i am in my mid twenties im just over 13 stone just saying some people develop a bit later than others that is all i just took a guess hence my question mark, as there is no reason why he cant be 30's 40's etc just it was more likely to be young.I hope they made sense i think i confused myself. Confused Smile


Just ignore me - I felt like making a meaningless contribution to the thread Twisted Evil
Whu4life
Straight Flush


Joined: 20 Aug 2008
Posts: 3160
Location: Stirring

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:04 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I don't think you did i should have worded it better the first time but i am a bit tired as you can see i put they instead of that in my reply to you above.Lol Embarassed

I think it would be interseting to see you lot put up your BMI that is a great way of measuring your weight as it factors in both height and age.
_________________
[quote:d8d120905f="Ironworks1"]The irony of you talking about our owners being the least classy morons in football whilst parading a John Terry avatar is almost overwhelming Very Happy[/quote:d8d120905f]
tommymac
Chip Collector


Joined: 04 Jun 2009
Posts: 2590
Location: walsall

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:29 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Whu4life wrote:
I don't think you did i should have worded it better the first time but i am a bit tired as you can see i put they instead of that in my reply to you above.Lol Embarassed

I think it would be interseting to see you lot put up your BMI that is a great way of measuring your weight as it factors in both height and age.


derweight = <18.5
Normal weight = 18.5-24.9
Overweight = 25-29.9
Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater

im 19.5 bmi = 5 foot 11 and 140 pounds (10stone) so im normal Razz
_________________
#whenwillitend
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Non-Poker General Forum All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum