View previous topic :: View next topic  
fubar
King of tilt

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:19 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Hi guys i just purchased holdem manager and cant unzip the( postgre) to my desk top. It keeps saying this instalation package could not be opened verify the package exists and that you can access it.Any one know what im doing wrong.

Or if theres any one that can do the remote help via msn and would take a look for me it would be much appreciated.

thnx Smile

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:29 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
have you created a folder on your desktop and dragged the files in the zip file into the folder?
fubar
King of tilt

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:32 pm
I dont know how to do that i thought i just went to search and double click on it from there to unzip it to my desk top.

so ive just clicked (start) search all files and folders double click on it there and it wont open.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:15 pm
fubar wrote:
I dont know how to do that i thought i just went to search and double click on it from there to unzip it to my desk top.

so ive just clicked (start) search all files and folders double click on it there and it wont open.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/support.html
fubar
King of tilt

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:12 pm
Does any one know how i can get onto the forums i could really do with talking to someone on holdem forums, i been at this for 7 hours now.

i got it all set up i think. but when i click on holdem manager to open it, it says holdem manager has encountered a problem and needs to close sorry for the inconvenience.

Im really starting to go up the wall now.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:17 pm
I should of added ive payed for it but because i cant get in to set it up i have no pass or username for it yet so i cant talk on forums its driving me crazy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:42 pm
You can create a username for the forums. You should read the installation guide thoroughly, then the FAQ and then start a thread on their forums.

http://64.77.69.66/forum/
fubar
King of tilt

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:03 pm
ye ive managed to do that now waiting for a reply.

its just strange it worked fine last time i downloaded it for the trial
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: