Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 View previous topic :: View next topic  
**RAYCAKE**
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:51 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
fatshaft wrote:
Dan147 wrote:
Fatshaft wrote:

Quote:
Not like the Scousers to over-react or keep a grudge going is it?

pot.........kettle.........black

Really? And my grudge being what exactly? Commenting on the Scousers isn't bearing a grudge you know Rolling Eyes

you jolly well know why
take a look at yourself
youre a wrong un
everything
and i do mean everything
that you say proves this
fatshaft
Quads

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:16 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
ReggieK wrote:
Wow, Fatshaft he bears more grudges, than lonely high court judges
As the link I posted was removed, perhaps you could explain the mass of posts on my forum from you constantly attacking me under your various guises, meanwhile on your forum, I don't even have an account, far less employ multiple personalities to attack you or anyone else.
sundance
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:34 pm
Grumbledook wrote:
you two are just as bad as each other

I hope you realise that

That hurts...been insulted before but now I'm a glory-hunting, tabloid reading, plastic scouse thicko?

OUCH Embarassed
**RAYCAKE**
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:58 pm
fatshaft wrote:
ReggieK wrote:
As the link I posted was removed, perhaps you could explain the mass of posts on my forum from you constantly attacking me under your various guises, meanwhile on your forum, I don't even have an account, far less employ multiple personalities to attack you or anyone else.

reggie 1 fatshaft 0
Laughing
fatshaft
Quads

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:14 pm
**RAYCAKE** wrote:
fatshaft wrote:
ReggieK wrote:

reggie 1 fatshaft 0
Laughing
Would rather point to the opposite Reg I would say.
Sydney.
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:02 pm
youre a grass
Lucius Sweet
Quads

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:44 pm
sundance wrote:
{x} Plastic scouser reads tabloid
{x} Plastic scouser posts "hilarious" story in bad English
{x} Madness ensues...
{ } Plastic scouser reads quality paper, posts quality story, goes to Anfield...posts something other than the same boring photos...

what the fu...ck are you on about? Checkov/Nemesis posted the Terry story and I copy/pasted the original story, if you don't like the syntax or spelling take it up with the paper.

sundance wrote:
Grumbledook wrote:
you two are just as bad as each other

I hope you realise that

That hurts...been insulted before but now I'm a glory-hunting, tabloid reading, plastic scouse thicko?

OUCH Embarassed

you're losing it son, I mean half of that is random ranting. Is the pressure getting to you?

oh btw, supporting Liverpool is more glory-receiving, now Chololsea is definitely glory-hunting, or searching, whatever you prefer. Wink Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:18 pm
fatshaft wrote:
ReggieK wrote:

What forum you on about?
Baseless accusations yet again

You Grass
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Sports and Betting All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: