Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 View previous topic :: View next topic  
**RAYCAKE**
Banned


Joined: 25 Jan 2009
Posts: 483
Location: Hanging Ten

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:51 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
fatshaft wrote:
Dan147 wrote:
Fatshaft wrote:

Quote:
Not like the Scousers to over-react or keep a grudge going is it?



pot.........kettle.........black


Really? And my grudge being what exactly? Commenting on the Scousers isn't bearing a grudge you know Rolling Eyes


you jolly well know why
take a look at yourself
youre a wrong un
everything
and i do mean everything
that you say proves this
fatshaft
Quads


Joined: 11 May 2004
Posts: 2448
Location: Aberdeen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:16 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
ReggieK wrote:
Wow, Fatshaft he bears more grudges, than lonely high court judges
As the link I posted was removed, perhaps you could explain the mass of posts on my forum from you constantly attacking me under your various guises, meanwhile on your forum, I don't even have an account, far less employ multiple personalities to attack you or anyone else.
sundance
Royal Flush


Joined: 23 Sep 2007
Posts: 6316

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:34 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Grumbledook wrote:
you two are just as bad as each other

I hope you realise that


That hurts...been insulted before but now I'm a glory-hunting, tabloid reading, plastic scouse thicko?

OUCH Embarassed
**RAYCAKE**
Banned


Joined: 25 Jan 2009
Posts: 483
Location: Hanging Ten

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:58 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
fatshaft wrote:
ReggieK wrote:
Wow, Fatshaft he bears more grudges, than lonely high court judges
As the link I posted was removed, perhaps you could explain the mass of posts on my forum from you constantly attacking me under your various guises, meanwhile on your forum, I don't even have an account, far less employ multiple personalities to attack you or anyone else.


reggie 1 fatshaft 0
Laughing
fatshaft
Quads


Joined: 11 May 2004
Posts: 2448
Location: Aberdeen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:14 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
**RAYCAKE** wrote:
fatshaft wrote:
ReggieK wrote:
Wow, Fatshaft he bears more grudges, than lonely high court judges
As the link I posted was removed, perhaps you could explain the mass of posts on my forum from you constantly attacking me under your various guises, meanwhile on your forum, I don't even have an account, far less employ multiple personalities to attack you or anyone else.


reggie 1 fatshaft 0
Laughing
Would rather point to the opposite Reg I would say.
Sydney.
Banned


Joined: 15 Feb 2008
Posts: 535
Location: captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:02 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
youre a grass
Lucius Sweet
Quads


Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 1803

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:44 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
sundance wrote:
{x} Plastic scouser reads tabloid
{x} Plastic scouser posts "hilarious" story in bad English
{x} Madness ensues...
{ } Plastic scouser reads quality paper, posts quality story, goes to Anfield...posts something other than the same boring photos...


what the fu...ck are you on about? Checkov/Nemesis posted the Terry story and I copy/pasted the original story, if you don't like the syntax or spelling take it up with the paper.

sundance wrote:
Grumbledook wrote:
you two are just as bad as each other

I hope you realise that


That hurts...been insulted before but now I'm a glory-hunting, tabloid reading, plastic scouse thicko?

OUCH Embarassed


you're losing it son, I mean half of that is random ranting. Is the pressure getting to you?




oh btw, supporting Liverpool is more glory-receiving, now Chololsea is definitely glory-hunting, or searching, whatever you prefer. Wink Laughing
_________________
this ain't no tall order this is nothing to me, difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week
ReggieK
The Guvnor


Joined: 16 Oct 2005
Posts: 5759

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:18 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
fatshaft wrote:
ReggieK wrote:
Wow, Fatshaft he bears more grudges, than lonely high court judges
As the link I posted was removed, perhaps you could explain the mass of posts on my forum from you constantly attacking me under your various guises, meanwhile on your forum, I don't even have an account, far less employ multiple personalities to attack you or anyone else.


What forum you on about?
Baseless accusations yet again

You Grass
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Sports and Betting All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum