Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Dean
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:39 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
There is no crisis........anybody who expected a developing side with chronic injuries to its best players and changing half the team during the match to do anything against the reigning European Champions and world number ones who have now gone 29 games unbeaten and playing them in their own backyard to boot was delusional.

Under those circumstances we did well I thought. Jagielka made a mistake and we shouldnt have let the guy get the header in for the second. We created chances every bit as good as them. Spain deserved the win but I think there are many positives from that game. Half that side wont even be starting next year so you barely saw England.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:50 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
FFS it was tongue in cheek!!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:00 pm
funnyname wrote:

Going on the correlation between your second and third posts in this thread then I doubt that.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:35 pm
The Dean wrote:
funnyname wrote:

Going on the correlation between your second and third posts in this thread then I doubt that.

the word correlation made me laugh. I cant think of a funny way to say it but it made me laugh. I just had a vision of you plotting his comments on a graph and then drawing a line connecting them and labelling it Bull S**t. Laughing
darrensprengers
Misclick

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:40 pm
funnyname wrote:

And as for you the truth hurts. We know we wont win but the belief before the world cup that we might win is a god given right to all who have british citizenship. My grandad did not storm the beaches of normandy so i can give up before we have even kicked a ball. lol
**RAYCAKE**
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:58 pm
darrensprengers

do you want to see a picture of my grandad?
he was in the british navy and may of known your grandad
darrensprengers
Misclick

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:06 pm
**RAYCAKE** wrote:
darrensprengers

do you want to see a picture of my grandad?
he was in the british navy and may of known your grandad

It was tongue in cheek. My grandad was in Greece fighting Mussolini.
**RAYCAKE**
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:25 pm
do you want to see it anyway?
im on it as well
promise you wont laugh at the trackky bottoms ive got on?
they had little pockets i kept stuff in
nana cake made me wear them
because it matched my tshirt

anyway here it is
dont laugh darrensprengers
i was only a kid
and it will hurt my feelings

Pie
Full House

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:28 pm
Can someone tell me why Capello didn't play Ashley Young last night, not even as a sub?
Seems that he just doesn't rate him, but as much as i respect the managers judgement i just don't see how you can't play him for at least some part of what was afterall a friendly.
One of Villa's best players, Player of the month twice so far this year in the Premier League, what more does Ashely Young have to do?
itsmemark72
Full House

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:28 pm
The Dean wrote:
Half that side wont even be starting next year so you barely saw England.

What was the point of playing them then?
BugsBunny
Legend

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:31 pm
Pie wrote:
Can someone tell me why Capello didn't play Ashley Young last night, not even as a sub?
Seems that he just doesn't rate him, but as much as i respect the managers judgement i just don't see how you can't play him for at least some part of what was afterall a friendly.
One of Villa's best players, Player of the month twice so far this year in the Premier League, what more does Ashely Young have to do?

Agreed. I think he's a top player and he should be a regular for England imo.
**RAYCAKE**
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:35 pm
darrensprengers do you want to see our so called seaview
that we had when we went on holiday?
if you do let me know
ive got to go now
ciao
ray cake
The Dean
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:01 pm
itsmemark72 wrote:
The Dean wrote:
Half that side wont even be starting next year so you barely saw England.

What was the point of playing them then?

Dont rightly know but I would imagine a combination of injuries, trying new players and having a strong responsibility to the clubs has a lot to do with it.

Club football dominates now and it is highly likely that International football will ever reach the same level of importance again. Capello knows that he cant play hard ball too much otherwise he will start to lose the combined co-operation of the clubs and the players.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:54 pm
Anyone on here who thinks that England are going to win the World Cup show a complete lack of knowledge IMO.

LOL @ Them.
Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:57 pm
WeeBaws wrote:
Anyone on here who thinks that England are going to win the World Cup show a complete lack of knowledge IMO.

LOL @ Them.

Yeah I mean the best teams in the world always wins cup competitions, right? The best teams in the world always reach the final and semi finals, right?

The jokes on you son.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Sports and Betting All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: