View previous topic :: View next topic  
Simon Galloway
Full House

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:03 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Never thought I'd do this, but I am running like the wind atm and am going to play the 1k main event. I'm not going to lay out my credentials, I rarely play festival events. Those that have played with me @ Luton will know what they are getting for their money, final tabling there regularly. I wouldn't expect anyone else further afield to be interested.

5% clips available for 60 pounds, depending on interest I will ideally be playing for about 65-70% myself. Transfers in cash at Luton, or on FTP before the kick off.

Any interest etc via PM, any funny flames, just below.
Joe The Elegance Beevers
Mobster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:13 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
A brave post Smile

I can vouch for Simon 100%.

Put me down for 5% and any other unsold shares.
julian
Two Pair

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:59 am
count me in for 5% simon,
will be there mon, tue & fri...
ariston
Flush

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:18 am
I will take 5% as well please. Will be there the whole week myself
Lovejoy
Two Pair

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:13 am
I don't believe in buying shares in people, surely if you were good enough you wouldn't need to sell off a %, and the people buying are just having a random punt and throwing money around?

OK bugger everything I just said... I'll take 5% as well Cool
micky D
Straight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:51 am
i saw your name up on the winners of the week when i was there on sunday

i have seen you play and can tell anyone on here he is a good player and investment ,

i wish you good luck in the up and coming tournie . i will play 2 of the events and hope to cash so i can play the big one .
ariston
Flush

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:19 pm
dont think anyone can go wrong buying shares in whoever julian and kev buy shares in. Both of them are goldenbollox at the minute and he has to be a certainty for a final table Wink
balloo
Full House

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:26 pm
Are there any shares left?
Simon Galloway
Full House

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:10 pm
I was just about done but room for one more if you want in. Shame I couldn't get Mr Channing interested, I'd have it locked up Smile

I will PM everyone in a bit confirmations...
ariston
Flush

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:17 pm
if neil buys 5% as well we may as well give him the trophy now Wink
Fred Titmus
Trips

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:39 pm
What a shame, looks like I missed out.
Simon Galloway
Full House

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:42 pm
Fred Titmus wrote:
What a shame, looks like I missed out.

It's still the lowest form of humour Fred....
Simon Galloway
Full House

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:52 pm
All sold now thanks.

Balloo, optional 5% on hold for you, no probs either way, let me know if you want it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: