View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anon
One Pair

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 11:42 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
There seems to be a slight bug in the new messageboard that marks messages as read even though I haven't actually read them.

Can it also arrange for me to read the complete works of Shakespeare without the bother of turning the pages? Cheers.
Fatso

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 7:47 am
It looks like if you're in Topic View (the one where you just see the top of each thread) it marks the whole thread as 'read' if you've viewed the most recent message in the thread. If you go back into Thread View you still see the unread messages in that thread in red.

Dunno if this is the way it's supposed to be. Seems ok to me though.

If you're reading a message in Flat View then it'll mark every message in the thread as read. I guess that's because you've then had all those messages up on your screen.

The forum looks like it works on a single cookie so of course if someone else has been using your computer reading stuff, it'll show up as read even when they go away and you come back Smile

--Previous Message--

: There seems to be a slight bug in the new messageboard that marks messages as
: read even though I haven't actually read them.
:
: Can it also arrange for me to read the complete works of Shakespeare without
: the bother of turning the pages? Cheers.
Tech
One Pair

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 11:44 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
There was a problem that 'old' messages were being considered as 'read' (which isn't the case). We've fixed it now.

Jim

--Previous Message--

: There seems to be a slight bug in the new messageboard that marks messages as
: read even though I haven't actually read them.
:
: Can it also arrange for me to read the complete works of Shakespeare without
: the bother of turning the pages? Cheers.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: