Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
Checkov
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:01 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
fatshaft wrote:
This game is beyond stupid. I forgot to drop Julio Baptista as he was injured, so the game automatically dropped him, to replace him up front with Evander Sno, a DM, who then scores in a 1-0 away win against Chelsea.

Long season Wink.
fatshaft
Quads

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:02 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
fraac wrote:
You can't make transfers or trades - only sell players.
cool cheers. Seems my wage bill is a bit too high for my income. How do I build a new stadium? Laughing
madride
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:53 am
Looks like you broke the curse Mark Smile WP

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:10 am
Cheers mate....changed formation/tactics about 7 times before deciding to try and match up with you like-for-like and hope that you stayed true to form, and that home advantage and slightly better player ratings would count in the end...looks like they did Very Happy
madride
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:58 am
FFS another 2-2 home draw against bottom of the league Charlton. Need to give Harry a phone and find out how to pick things up. Ah well bring on the RS on Sunday

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:43 pm
What's happened to Chelsea?
Checkov
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:50 pm
fatshaft wrote:
What's happened to Chelsea?

Ray "chiplead" Wilkins is now taking a holiday from Chelsea duties for personal reasons.
ThechipLeadV
Smart-Arse

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:44 pm
Imo even Drogba should be efficient enough to press the oppositions back 4.

Wasn't Ray Wilkins at Chelsea longer than Mourinho?
Checkov
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:40 pm
Who has applied to be Man Utd manager?
zebediah
Freed

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:11 pm
Checkov wrote:
Who has applied to be Man Utd manager?

loadsa people, lots of people trawl for top teams across the site

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:42 am
Last shout...anyone interested in buying Aaron Ramsey off me for around 5 million before i chop him in???

Most of my squad taken a battering with the recent ratings revaluations....guess thats the price you pay for getting high rated players on board coming to the end of their careers....but with limited resources and a desperate starting squad i didnt really have much choice...
fatshaft
Quads

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:30 pm
madride wrote:
FFS another 2-2 home draw against bottom of the league Charlton. Need to give Harry a phone and find out how to pick things up. Ah well bring on the RS on Sunday

Rangers 0 - 5 Aberdeen

fraac
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:58 pm
I see what Derby are up to!
madride
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:58 pm
fatshaft wrote:
madride wrote:

Rangers 0 - 5 Aberdeen

It took you 2 days to comment Smile I'll get my revenge in the real world on the 22nd Wink

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:08 pm
Forgot to check the result Very Happy

I expect nothing less than a thrashing on the 22nd sadly.Tango OOOOOT!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Sports and Betting All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
Page 40 of 43

Jump to: