Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Dean
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:16 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
BugsBunny wrote:
Quote:

This is the key for me because there are no absolutes either way

I disagree

Lets look at Ladbrokes. Someone give me one reason why it makes sense for this company to rig poker. Go reg i'm waiting

BB......I am basically agreeing with you, the vast majority of people who spout these things are losing players Smile

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:18 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Dean got beat with AA 10 minutes ago. Now has regained the chiplead by outplaying them Laughing
The Dean
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:20 pm
The Special Scot wrote:
Dean got beat with AA 10 minutes ago. Now has regained the chiplead by outplaying them Laughing

Just hope I dont bubble as per usual Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:21 pm
Quote:
BB......I am basically agreeing with you, the vast majority of people who spout these things are losing players

But you said, "This is the key for me because there are no absolutes either way"

What did you mean by this Very Happy
The Dean
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:28 pm
BugsBunny wrote:
Quote:
BB......I am basically agreeing with you, the vast majority of people who spout these things are losing players

But you said, "This is the key for me because there are no absolutes either way"

What did you mean by this Very Happy

This could get long and very boring........I basically meant that much of it comes down to definition. For instance if I logged on and found that someone was colluding on my table......it wouldnt be that big a deal and I wouldnt go around spouting how online sites are crooked.....many would.

Plus......what if you WERE a winning player who cheated. What I am basically saying is that there are numerous variables that complicate the situation somewhat......that me finished for today on this Smile

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:30 pm
Ah i see what you mean now. And i agree, of course there is players out there cheating and working together etc. This doesn't worry me personally as i play HU Razz

But my point was based on the sites alone, and that i don't think they rig poker.
ReggieK
The Guvnor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:53 pm
BugsBunny wrote:
Quote:

This is the key for me because there are no absolutes either way

I disagree

Lets look at Ladbrokes. Someone give me one reason why it makes sense for this company to rig poker. Go reg i'm waiting

I never said it was rigged, and of course there are reasons for them to rig it, you can't be that dense to think there isn't

My good friend Ted is a big winning player, he's up over 80K this year, and he will tell all and sundry that it's rigged to hell.

So there
BugsBunny
Legend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:59 pm
Quote:
I never said it was rigged, and of course there are reasons for them to rig it, you can't be that dense to think there isn't

My good friend Ted is a big winning player, he's up over 80K this year, and he will tell all and sundry that it's rigged to hell.

So there

LMAO

Yeah, Ladbrokes have every reason to rig poker. That makes a lot of sense. Rolling Eyes
ReggieK
The Guvnor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:27 pm
It makes perfect sense.
BugsBunny
Legend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:35 pm
ReggieK wrote:
It makes perfect sense.

You lack common sense. It doesn't make perfect sense for Ladbrokes to rig poker.

Do you honestly think for one minute that Ladbrokes would risk their gambling reputation by rigging poker? GTFO.
Scotty1989
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:39 pm
BugsBunny wrote:
ReggieK wrote:
It makes perfect sense.

You lack common sense. It doesn't make perfect sense for Ladbrokes to rig poker.

Do you honestly think for one minute that Ladbrokes would risk their gambling reputation by rigging poker? GTFO.

Myself & Bugs have common sense.

You need to reember all this posters above us Bugs are lawyers with no common sense.
ReggieK
The Guvnor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:50 pm
BugsBunny wrote:
ReggieK wrote:
It makes perfect sense.

Idiot.
I don't think they rig it at all, or that they would.
BugsBunny
Legend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:58 pm
Quote:
Idiot.

Then why say it makes 'perfect sense', idiot.
ReggieK
The Guvnor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:00 pm
BugsBunny wrote:
Quote:
Idiot.

Are you deliberately obtuse?

Just because it makes sense for them to rig it, doesn't mean I think they do or will
BugsBunny
Legend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:07 pm
ReggieK wrote:
BugsBunny wrote:
Quote:
Idiot.

Are you deliberately obtuse?

Just because it makes sense for them to rig it, doesn't mean I think they do or will

There is reasons to cheat in everything that involves money.

But you're making a pety little point here. Just because it makes sense to cheat so they can make money, it doesn't mean they ever would as there is more to lose for a company like Ladbrokes, than there is to gain. I know you don't disagree with this but the point your making isn't relistic as it would never happen, and therefore your point is irrelevant.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 15 of 16

Jump to: