Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Dean
Straight Flush


Joined: 01 Feb 2007
Posts: 3209
Location: with position on you

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:16 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
BugsBunny wrote:
Quote:

This is the key for me because there are no absolutes either way


I disagree

Lets look at Ladbrokes. Someone give me one reason why it makes sense for this company to rig poker. Go reg i'm waiting



BB......I am basically agreeing with you, the vast majority of people who spout these things are losing players Smile
_________________
Carl Sampson can also be seen on his blog at www.pokersharkpool.com
Scotty1989
Banned


Joined: 14 Sep 2006
Posts: 2450

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:18 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Dean got beat with AA 10 minutes ago. Now has regained the chiplead by outplaying them Laughing
The Dean
Straight Flush


Joined: 01 Feb 2007
Posts: 3209
Location: with position on you

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:20 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
The Special Scot wrote:
Dean got beat with AA 10 minutes ago. Now has regained the chiplead by outplaying them Laughing




Just hope I dont bubble as per usual Laughing
_________________
Carl Sampson can also be seen on his blog at www.pokersharkpool.com
BugsBunny
Legend


Joined: 07 Apr 2007
Posts: 4301
Location: Swing trading rock star!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:21 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Quote:
BB......I am basically agreeing with you, the vast majority of people who spout these things are losing players


But you said, "This is the key for me because there are no absolutes either way"

What did you mean by this Very Happy
The Dean
Straight Flush


Joined: 01 Feb 2007
Posts: 3209
Location: with position on you

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:28 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
BugsBunny wrote:
Quote:
BB......I am basically agreeing with you, the vast majority of people who spout these things are losing players


But you said, "This is the key for me because there are no absolutes either way"

What did you mean by this Very Happy



This could get long and very boring........I basically meant that much of it comes down to definition. For instance if I logged on and found that someone was colluding on my table......it wouldnt be that big a deal and I wouldnt go around spouting how online sites are crooked.....many would.

Plus......what if you WERE a winning player who cheated. What I am basically saying is that there are numerous variables that complicate the situation somewhat......that me finished for today on this Smile
_________________
Carl Sampson can also be seen on his blog at www.pokersharkpool.com
BugsBunny
Legend


Joined: 07 Apr 2007
Posts: 4301
Location: Swing trading rock star!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:30 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Ah i see what you mean now. And i agree, of course there is players out there cheating and working together etc. This doesn't worry me personally as i play HU Razz

But my point was based on the sites alone, and that i don't think they rig poker.
ReggieK
The Guvnor


Joined: 16 Oct 2005
Posts: 5759

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:53 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
BugsBunny wrote:
Quote:

This is the key for me because there are no absolutes either way


I disagree

Lets look at Ladbrokes. Someone give me one reason why it makes sense for this company to rig poker. Go reg i'm waiting


I never said it was rigged, and of course there are reasons for them to rig it, you can't be that dense to think there isn't

My good friend Ted is a big winning player, he's up over 80K this year, and he will tell all and sundry that it's rigged to hell.

So there
BugsBunny
Legend


Joined: 07 Apr 2007
Posts: 4301
Location: Swing trading rock star!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:59 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Quote:
I never said it was rigged, and of course there are reasons for them to rig it, you can't be that dense to think there isn't

My good friend Ted is a big winning player, he's up over 80K this year, and he will tell all and sundry that it's rigged to hell.

So there


LMAO

Yeah, Ladbrokes have every reason to rig poker. That makes a lot of sense. Rolling Eyes
ReggieK
The Guvnor


Joined: 16 Oct 2005
Posts: 5759

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:27 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
It makes perfect sense.
BugsBunny
Legend


Joined: 07 Apr 2007
Posts: 4301
Location: Swing trading rock star!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:35 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
ReggieK wrote:
It makes perfect sense.


You lack common sense. It doesn't make perfect sense for Ladbrokes to rig poker.

Do you honestly think for one minute that Ladbrokes would risk their gambling reputation by rigging poker? GTFO.
Scotty1989
Banned


Joined: 14 Sep 2006
Posts: 2450

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:39 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
BugsBunny wrote:
ReggieK wrote:
It makes perfect sense.


You lack common sense. It doesn't make perfect sense for Ladbrokes to rig poker.

Do you honestly think for one minute that Ladbrokes would risk their gambling reputation by rigging poker? GTFO.



Myself & Bugs have common sense.

You need to reember all this posters above us Bugs are lawyers with no common sense.
ReggieK
The Guvnor


Joined: 16 Oct 2005
Posts: 5759

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:50 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
BugsBunny wrote:
ReggieK wrote:
It makes perfect sense.


You lack common sense. It doesn't make perfect sense for Ladbrokes to rig poker.

Do you honestly think for one minute that Ladbrokes would risk their gambling reputation by rigging poker? GTFO.


Idiot.
I don't think they rig it at all, or that they would.
BugsBunny
Legend


Joined: 07 Apr 2007
Posts: 4301
Location: Swing trading rock star!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:58 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Quote:
Idiot.
I don't think they rig it at all, or that they would.


Then why say it makes 'perfect sense', idiot.
ReggieK
The Guvnor


Joined: 16 Oct 2005
Posts: 5759

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:00 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
BugsBunny wrote:
Quote:
Idiot.
I don't think they rig it at all, or that they would.


Then why say it makes 'perfect sense', idiot.


Are you deliberately obtuse?

Just because it makes sense for them to rig it, doesn't mean I think they do or will
BugsBunny
Legend


Joined: 07 Apr 2007
Posts: 4301
Location: Swing trading rock star!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:07 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
ReggieK wrote:
BugsBunny wrote:
Quote:
Idiot.
I don't think they rig it at all, or that they would.


Then why say it makes 'perfect sense', idiot.


Are you deliberately obtuse?

Just because it makes sense for them to rig it, doesn't mean I think they do or will


There is reasons to cheat in everything that involves money.

But you're making a pety little point here. Just because it makes sense to cheat so they can make money, it doesn't mean they ever would as there is more to lose for a company like Ladbrokes, than there is to gain. I know you don't disagree with this but the point your making isn't relistic as it would never happen, and therefore your point is irrelevant.
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 15 of 16

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum