Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 142, 143, 144 ... 147, 148, 149  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roger Porter
Straight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:19 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Threads. As a kid this film terrified me and after re-watching it I remember why. Powerful stuff, literally.

850/1000 Rads.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:16 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
The Lone Ranger

Having read the poor reviews I was wary but persuaded by. 2 for 1 deal I gave it a go. It actually turned out better than I thought and would give it 7.5 out of 10

Ps 2 for 1 deal created by cinemas now charging a tenner a ticket, what a rip off. Sad
Grumbledook
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:31 pm
oblivion - a bit dull
great gatbsy - looked nice but the story didn't grab me
pain and gain - pretty much what you would expect
lars and the real girl - was ok
stand up guys - enjoyed it, better than I was expecting but nothing special
now you see me - ending was lame but was ok
zebediah
Freed

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:38 pm
oneshotbob wrote:
Man of Steel - totally meh. None of the warmth of the original movies. 3/10

Star Trek Into Darkness - Excellent, apart from a weird bit where they shoe-horned in a girl in her underewear for no reason. 8 /10

Best Superman for me, plot actually made sense as opposed to the ridiculous if fun originals.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:40 am
zebediah wrote:
oneshotbob wrote:

Star Trek Into Darkness - Excellent, apart from a weird bit where they shoe-horned in a girl in her underewear for no reason. 8 /10

Best Superman for me, plot actually made sense as opposed to the ridiculous if fun originals.

Haven't seen it but lol at it being better than 2, Terence Stamp was so believable in a camp kinda way!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:10 am
sundance wrote:
zebediah wrote:
oneshotbob wrote:

Haven't seen it but lol at it being better than 2, Terence Stamp was so believable in a camp kinda way!

Plot made sense!!!!! are you on smack Zeb. its about a man from another planet who can fly and is strong enough to bench press small countries! FFS get a grip man Mr. Green
oneshotbob
Full House

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:46 am
I normally let people have their own opinions, Zeb, but you are wrong. One hour of throwing a guy through buildings and then you

Spoiler:
can kill him just by twisting his neck?

WT shuddering F?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:00 pm
I'm shocked so many of you bothered watching it!
The Reverend
In Rhythm

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:24 am
Saw Elysium last night at the cinema, started off just about watchable then got worse and literally slept through the second half. Worst Matt Damon film I've ever (half) seen by a long way.
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:15 pm
That saves me a tenner Cool
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:46 pm
white house down!

9/10 Mr. Green

one to watch...
uh-hu
Full House

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:57 pm
Marcus6 wrote:
white house down!

9/10 Mr. Green

one to watch...

no way that movie is a solid 5/10

so far fetched to make the hero look like even more of a hero. I like action films but this became a kiddy film by the 1/2- 3/4 way through.

seen about 10 movies recently will give a quick rating and short review on them.

last night i watched >
only god forgives - solid 2/10 strange movie probably some of u 'arty' types might like t but way too slow moving for me. And by slow moving i mean no sex at all grrrrr jks and instead filming a guy sat in chair thinking to himself for 3minutes is not my idea of fun Very Happy

Lone Ranger - 6.5-7 /10 - like Depp in most of his films this is obvs a kids type film but still had some good one liners. Worth a watch

Gangster Squad - 7.5/10 decent movie and again i still think 3/4 of the way through the film loses something, not sure but its like they have a good storyline in a lot of films these days but not a good ending and rush it.

Pain and gain - funny enough not hilarious 6.5/10

Taken 2- 5/10 shoulda left it at part 1

zero dark thirty - 8/10 i like these type of movies Very Happy

tinker tailor soldier spy 8/10

iron man 3 8/10 love it Very Happy

end of watch - 8.5/10 top film quite rough in places def worth a watch

DJANGO -10/10 not a bandwagon person but seriously one of the best films i seen in ten yrs

still have about 20 more to get through on my external hard drive i will post again Very Happy
darrensprengers
Misclick

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:36 pm
this is the end. 7.5/10

solid very funny film. not a huge seth rogan fan so did not get all the "in" references but still a very entertaining film. worth a watch. if you like seth rogan etc you will love this film.
stowjon
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:14 am
Iron Man 3 7.5/10

really really enjoyed it, gutted there will be no more Iron Man films, also Gutted that tony stark will only be tony stark in the last Avenger films and will not be changing into Iron Man..

Never been a Marvel comic fan but am a fan of the Marvel films now.

roll on end of the month when Thor is released

Fast and Furious 6 should be in the post today on pre order so will post about that soon.
oneshotbob
Full House

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:42 am
I thaw the firtht Thor.

It wath rubbith.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 142, 143, 144 ... 147, 148, 149  Next
Page 143 of 149

Jump to: