Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
morlspin
Straight

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:53 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
cheers reporter, good job m8

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:55 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Bad news: Ross has been eliminated. No further details as yet.
Reporter
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:56 am
Good news: Joe is still hanging in there with 70k.
Reporter
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:04 am
A rather excited Mark Teltscher just sucked out on someone to scoop a large pot, and was getting it far from quietly. Fortunately, gentleman Willie Tann was on hand to defuse the situation with a spot of humour.

Reporter
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:05 am
Hendon Mob journalist Adam Noone is up to 150k.
morlspin
Straight

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:13 am
Reporter wrote:
Hendon Mob journalist Adam Noone is up to 150k.

whooo hooo go adam!!!!

any news on gaz?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:24 am
Reporter wrote:
I'm afraid Vicky C is now a confirmed kill.

That's a shame, but she did very well to get as far as she did.
I read she even knocked out Hoyt Corkins, who won one of the short-handed events at the World Series.
Reporter
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:26 am
morlspin wrote:
any news on gaz?

I've just got back from the Amazon Room. Unfortunately Gary was no longer at table 58. It possible he was moved, but I'm afraid it's odds-on that he's busted.
morlspin
Straight

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:27 am
Reporter wrote:
morlspin wrote:
any news on gaz?

I've just got back from the Amazon Room. Unfortunately Gary was no longer at table 58. It possible he was moved, but I'm afraid it's odds-on that he's busted.

yeah i read on pokernews that there was an all in and player busted on table 58, so probably was gaz, cheers though for all the good work!

if u see him, post it up!

Graeme

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:28 am
John Duthie has taken a few hits. He's down to 160k, which is 100k off his peak. It's still a healthy stack, but there are some bona fide monsters starting to grow out there. It can't be long before they colour up and add a new chip (25k I imagine).
Reporter
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:53 am
There are five minutes before the end of level three, after which there will be a 90 minute dinner break. Joe is the last Mobster standing, with 62k:

Reporter
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:07 am
I just saw something at table 35 that really got my goat. There was a pre-flop raise to 6,000 and one caller before this gentleman re-raised another 20k on the button:

The ESPN cameras descended and all of a sudden it was as if time had slowed down. The poor chap was made to wait for almost ten minutes whilst each of the small blind, big blind, initial raiser and caller agonised for aeons in turn over their decisions, as if the future of Wesern civilisation depended on whether they folded, called or raised. In the end they all folded, as everyone else at the table knew they would. I can only assume they saw the cameras and decided to do a bit of showboating - they can't *all* have had genuinely hard decisions to make.

Poker can be a slow enough grind as it is without these kinds of antics. One of the guilty players was Tom Schneider, who has won two bracelets this year, so I expected more from him.
Reporter
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:08 am
The players and I are off for a much needed dinner break. We'll be back at 8:30pm Vegas (4:30am Hendon).
Reporter
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:24 am
Joe just lost a very big pot reraising on the button with AQ, to about half his opponent's stack who had 60K or so. He set him all in on a jack high flop but came up against a rather bizarrely played, to say the least, JQ and he is down to 45,000.
Reporter
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:40 am

Joe's view - not good. A lot of very large stacks on the table, those orange chips are 5,000s.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: