Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reporter
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:09 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
An early surge for Ross. He started the day on 68k but is already up to 95k after an hour's play. He is sitting next to last year's 12th place finisher, Ulsterman John Magill.

Reporter
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:14 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Also through to Day 2A is 1995 World Champion and celebrated poker author, Dan Harrington:

tuff_fish
Straight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:22 pm
^^^^^^^^^^^

Does Mr Harrington always look so happy Rolling Eyes

god dammit I'm going all in
mattpoker
Straight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:27 pm
Does anyone know if Adrian Haneaur is still in? He started pretty low so needed an early double up.

I was hoping pokernews would list who's out today but I guess the field is still too large to do that.

How many will be left by tonight?
Reporter
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:28 pm
An uneventful first hour for Joe. He's down to 90k from a start of 97k. They are playing five two-hour levels today, so there's no rush.

Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:32 pm
What FTP sports shirt is Joe wearing?
Reporter
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:36 pm
tuff_fish wrote:
Does Mr Harrington always look so happy Rolling Eyes

He is a machine. Machines don't do "happy".

mattpoker wrote:
Does anyone know if Adrian Haneaur is still in? He started pretty low so needed an early double up.

I was hoping pokernews would list who's out today but I guess the field is still too large to do that.

We will post today's starting list as soon as we are able.

mattpoker wrote:
How many will be left by tonight?

We have just over 1,000 starters today from a combined field of about 3,000 from days 1A and 1B, i.e. we lost 2/3 of the field in one day. Given that today is slightly shorter and the players are on average slightly better, I should imagine we will be down to around 400 by the close of play, excluding the day 2B field. However, there are many short stacks out there, so your guess is as good as mine.
Reporter
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:37 pm
Nemesis wrote:

I'm not sure. It's a silky little number. Horse racing perhaps?
Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:39 pm
Reporter wrote:
Nemesis wrote:

I'm not sure. It's a silky little number. Horse racing perhaps?

Laughing
Reporter
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:53 pm
With around 50k in chips, Neil 'Bad Beat' Channing considers peeling off a flop:

Reporter
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:59 pm
Poker journalist Adam Noone was too busy posing for the camera that the dealer mucked his cards! He has 50k from a start of 55k, but was down to 30k at one point.

Reporter
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:04 pm
Donnacha O'Dea is looking bright eyed and and bushy tailed this morning.

Scunner_D
thweeet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:05 pm
Wrong thread, Mr Reporter. I think you meant to put these in the Poker Hotties thread. But no problem.
Reporter
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:09 pm
Equally bright eyed (although I do not care to speculate on the bushiness of her tail) is actress Deanna Dozier. I'm not sure if Full Tilt are sponsoring her or have just purchased some prime advertising space.

Reporter
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:12 pm
Scunner_D wrote:
Wrong thread, Mr Reporter. I think you meant to put these in the Poker Hotties thread. But no problem.

Is that better?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: