View previous topic :: View next topic  
RobGibraltar
Out to Lunch

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:48 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
it was my evil twin brother who decided to ruin my reputation by playing like a tight-weak fish........

my play also degenerated noticably when I had the neck&shoulder massage from the cute south african girl. obviously I play better when tense........

off to the gutshot tonight if anyone wants to build a cash game around me based on last night's form................

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:14 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
RobGibraltar wrote:
my play also degenerated noticably when I had the neck&shoulder massage from the cute south african girl. obviously I play better when tense........

pics or didn't happen
RobGibraltar
Out to Lunch

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:28 pm
alas no, although regulars will know her as she's always in there

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:18 am
RobGibraltar wrote:
alas no, although regulars will know her as she's always in there

You weren't the shaven headed chap sitting at one of the cash games all night having at least 2 or 3 massages were you?

Smile

She does in fact exist, and apparently charges a quid a minute for table massage, though I haven't tried it yet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: