Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
tommymac
Chip Collector

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:25 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Grumbledook wrote:
Melanie is back and she bought her friend...

Link

Hearts Hearts Hearts <<< see gif, from 1st flip book Angel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:44 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
i am gonna sound so gay in about 20 seconds.

i think the kristina picture in her article is sexist and degrading to women. women in general but particularly to women poker players. i think this should be eradicated if poker players in general are to be taken seriously let alone female ones.

i am finding it hard to justify as a bit of a libertarian but the overall good of not letting yourself or seeking to be exploited must come before the individual rights to be exploited.

i look forward to the bumder pictures and comments. lol
Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:28 pm
confirmed gos
Kid Mez
Trips

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:23 am
darrensprengers wrote:
i am gonna sound so gay in about 20 seconds.

i think the kristina picture in her article is sexist and degrading to women. women in general but particularly to women poker players. i think this should be eradicated if poker players in general are to be taken seriously let alone female ones.

i am finding it hard to justify as a bit of a libertarian but the overall good of not letting yourself or seeking to be exploited must come before the individual rights to be exploited.

i look forward to the bumder pictures and comments. lol

As far as I'm concerned, women are the stronger gender. So, being a male feminist myself, I disagree. In this day and age, no one should be able to exploit you unless you let them.

This picture can also be a celebration of femininity, instead of sexist or degrading. It's safe to say no one twisted her arm to do this.

I hope that she got paid as much as possible for the photo session and the publication.
She looks great. Good for her, good for us. Win-Win for everyone. Godspeed to her.

By the looks of it they didn't photoshop her body into non-existent perfection. I don't think that this particular pose nor the setting left a lot of room for that.

Anyway, I don't think less of her. Maybe some not-as-good-looking-women fighting the wrong fight might tend to, but jealousy is a waste of time and energy anyway. I don't think less of women who go through live without a figure like her either.
If she had posed next to a goalpost then football probably wouldn't be taken less serious afterwards.

Hail to all women and long live Pin Up Girls. No?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:36 am

Link

Hearts

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:14 am

Link

Nadya Magnus, pokerstars big game wildcard. bit squinty round the eyes but HOTT HOTT HOTT

Last edited by stowjon on Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
TheBlueBoy
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:15 am
Very good/quick work Jon.
stowjon
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:22 am
TheBlueBoy wrote:
Very good/quick work Jon.

Wink im always ahead of the game with the hotties Wink
Amanda Williams
One Pair

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:12 am
Angel I dont think I am too bad for my age TBH ...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:13 am
Amanda Williams wrote:

Pic?

Amanda Williams
One Pair

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:17 am
Bogus wrote:
Amanda Williams wrote:

Pic?

I cant put pics up as I am thick Neutral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:24 am
you need to have it hosted somewhere online, like photobucket, flickr, picasa, dropbox

then put the link to the img in tags, you can either type them, or highlight the address to the picture in the reply box and click on the Img button above the box

Code:
[img]put picture address here[/img]
Chris_Austin
Straight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:36 pm
Is this you stood at the back in the light lime green top?

It's all I could find in 5 mins Wink
Amanda Williams
One Pair

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:54 pm
yep thats me lol I can be googled

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:05 pm

?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
Page 37 of 39

Jump to: