View previous topic :: View next topic  
TraceT
Quads

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:47 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I've been off work for the past week after getting hit by a motocross bike last weekend whilst watching my sons race. I have a head injury and am a little achy, but I'm still able to cause trouble. Those who know me, know what I'm capable of, especially when I get bored and mischievous (?sp).

My youngest suffered first, I decided to put peroxide on his hair he's now a blonde/yellow kind of colour - his hair not him. He has been nicknamed "Lightbulb" at school. I won't post his pic 'cos the result isn't pretty! lol

Tonight I got quite bored and despondent at the amount of gits out there that applied for and won tickets to the Radio 1 big weekend in Preston next weekend, then proceeded to flog them on Ebay. I applied and lucked out - so boredom and frustration took over - here's the end result:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...amp;rd=1&rd=1

Who knows, some good may come out of it...... Embarassed Laughing
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:33 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Ouch, hope your'e ok Trace.
Wink
TraceT
Quads

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:31 am
Indestructable wrote:
Ouch, hope your'e ok Trace.
Wink

I have a little hole in my head Indy, but you know what they say - "Where there's no sense there's no feeling" - I wish!! T'hurts lol

Thanks for replying.

xxx

P.S. Have you ever been on TV? lol Twisted Evil
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:44 pm
LOL
PS It was nice to see a post on the net not mentioning your wedding. Laughing
RobGibraltar
Out to Lunch

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:04 pm
ouch!!!!

No long term serious ill effects I hope?

Take care,

R.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:03 pm
Indestructable wrote:
LOL
PS It was nice to see a post on the net not mentioning your wedding. Laughing

Weep no fair - all posts re my wedding are now exclusive to P4C forum only lol

But look now you've mentioned it on here too!!! lol Cool

You're too blame for this one!!!
TraceT
Quads

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:10 pm
RobGibraltar wrote:
ouch!!!!

Take care,

R.

Sadly one of the fencing posts my head went between is broken and the damage may indeed be permanent... lol

As for me?, hmmmm I doubt anyone would notice the difference anyway.

In all seriousness I have been very lucky, had I been thrown higher than I was the wire in the fence could of sliced the top of my head off, if I'd of hit one of the two posts I went between it could of killed me - same too had anything been sticking out of the ground where I landed.

I was more concerned for my 11 year old - he saw it and the blood pouring from my head which made him flip. I was seriously worried it would mentally scar him, but thank God kids are resilient.

I don't know why I'm rambling about it on here - I guess it helps me come to terms with it.

I'll shush for now.

Trace
x
RobGibraltar
Out to Lunch

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:22 pm
TraceT wrote:
RobGibraltar wrote:
ouch!!!!

Take care,

R.

Sadly one of the fencing posts my head went between is broken and the damage may indeed be permanent... lol

As for me?, hmmmm I doubt anyone would notice the difference anyway.

In all seriousness I have been very lucky, had I been thrown higher than I was the wire in the fence could of sliced the top of my head off, if I'd of hit one of the two posts I went between it could of killed me - same too had anything been sticking out of the ground where I landed.

I was more concerned for my 11 year old - he saw it and the blood pouring from my head which made him flip. I was seriously worried it would mentally scar him, but thank God kids are resilient.

I don't know why I'm rambling about it on here - I guess it helps me come to terms with it.

I'll shush for now.

Trace
x

Compared to the drivel I usually post, especially when bored, this is perfectly innocuous! (we'll gloss over the 4,362 topics I started after a lucky weekend run Wink )

RIP the fencepost...!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: