Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 18, 19, 20  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
RobGibraltar
Out to Lunch

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:44 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
christian poulsen wrote:
Like most from your native country, you are a big crybaby when you loose. Dont play games you cant aford to loose, pay what you owe, and get on with your life.

If you cant pay you can always flee to Waziristan and join your contry mens fight!!

Having a slow day on the Hitler Youth forum are we?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:13 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
His name was Christian Poulsen. His name was Christian Poulsen. His name was Christian Poulsen. His name was Christian Poulsen. His name was Christian Poulsen. His name was Christian Poulsen...

I Know It
Straight

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:56 pm
Dr Charles Akinbyuyi wrote:

Hallo world Smile

My name is Christian Poulsen, and i'm a 27 year old master student at Aarhus University
at the department of ecology and genetics in biology

My master project is in biology and the theme is Individual Based Modeling IBM.

The project goal is to simulate a blue tit population, both ecological and geneticly. Implementation will be done in iterations and postet on the website so you can track the ideas and resoninging if designs are changed. I use java as programming language, and my development style will be object oriented inspired by Craig Larman's "Applying UML and patterns".
In this project my advisors are Cino Pertoldi, Gen and eco Aarhus University Denamrk, Lars Bach, Lund Sweden and Jrgen Tomiuk, University of Tbingen. The data set for this project is provided by Jurgen Tomiuk who has been involved in tracking nest, offspring etc from two forest areas in Germany for decades...

In this project we will use this data to make a computer simulation program that can mimic the blue tit population in the two forest areas. By analyzing Jurgens dataset it scould be posible to identify how the population behaves in standart year a cold year and a warm years.

The computer simulation program will then mimic the blue tit population as we change climate etc. It will then provide a demographic and genetic structure

Seems like hes making a tit of himself
Matt101
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:42 pm
To think I missed all this first time round!
FloppedAces2
One Pair

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:17 pm
Back to the original post....!!! Does anybody know the outcome of the whole Ram-Ivey debate? Was the matter sorted out? I take it they have spoken since at the World Series in the summer?
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:02 pm
Yes all sorted.
Matt101
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:17 pm
What was the final settlement?
ThechipLeadV
Smart-Arse

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:24 pm
Matt101 wrote:

settled privately
Matt101
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:33 pm
ThechipLeadV wrote:
Matt101 wrote:

settled privately

Boring! I've just read through this entire f***ing thread, I want closure Rolling Eyes Razz
donkasaurus
Flush

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:41 pm
christian poulsen wrote:
Like most from your native country, you are a big crybaby when you loose. Dont play games you cant aford to loose, pay what you owe, and get on with your life.

If you cant pay you can always flee to Waziristan and join your contry mens fight!!

BAN!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:58 am
OwenP wrote:
His name was Christian Poulsen. His name was Christian Poulsen. His name was Christian Poulsen. His name was Christian Poulsen. His name was Christian Poulsen. His name was Christian Poulsen...

Robert Paulson
OwenP
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:31 am
Pizzicato wrote:
OwenP wrote:

Robert Paulson

Yes... it's a joke...
Matt101
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:52 am
Moo wrote:
ThechipLeadV wrote:
Ram's Vagina

Please don't say it again. I'm in hysterics here...

Joe's Beever would have been funnier imo.
royal flush 1990
Two Pair

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:30 pm
Anyone who knows ram, which I don't but I as I think everyone else knows is honest has been hustled by his "friend" phil Ivey, ram has challenged Phil to give his version of events and almost defiantly won't like this post/ the truth.

Some people below have commented on different things like the US/UK morals and how "its OK to take a few shots" as matt savage says".-This was not a few shot's it was a fuc king mashine gun heist, if ram played the round of his life he would have had next to no chance of breaking even.

All the people that think hustling is fine should ask themselves if their friend tried to swindle them out of a 6/7 figure sum afterwards would they feel morally obligated/liable to pay up under any circumstances i think the answer is F U CK no.

hustling does take place but if people bet and they are hustled the money has already changed hands before the dust has settled in 100% of the cases, in this case phils own friends have gone to ram to tell him phil is lying about his handy cap and time on the course.
I Know It
Straight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:45 am
It still seems to be a talking point nearly 12 months on Rolling Eyes
http://www.nbcsports.com/portal/site/...vgnextfmt=default

its towards the end of the clip monday segment 5
Wonder if Mark S gets a mention next week
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 19 of 20

Jump to: