Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 View previous topic :: View next topic  
ArthurAttic
Straight

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:58 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Temperence wrote:
it seems worse for DN because this behaviour is so rare. If Hellmuth was mouthing off, or Tony G we would probably have just raised our eyebrows and said "here we go again".

Until recently I would have agreed but have you read some of the other recent blogs where he slags off Helmuth and Phil Gordon? The Phil Gordon one is particularly interesting as in it he claims he would never do exactly what he later did in the "Hustled Blog"

I agree with you though that it shouldn't surprise us that they have shallow personalities. Daniel exhibits some unpleasant character traits in recent blogs.

Phil H and Tony G go off at (or just after they have left) the table. I am unaware of them attacking the integrity/professionalism/ability of others away from the tables. Maybe they have, I am just not aware of it. So, if they do these unpleasant things at least they must be more discreet about it than Daniel.
THESWEENEY
High Card

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:05 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
"Now, to be fair, I've only heard one side of the story, but it seems like the evidence is overwhelmingly compelling in favor of my friend."

lol
zebediah
Freed

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:54 pm
VegasBastard wrote:
Is Daniel's mind right at the moment?

Link

15 hour flight via columbia perhaps?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:52 am
Blogs are like suits. A lot of people have got one, but hardly anyone ever looks good in one.
Paul
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:22 am
zebediah wrote:
15 hour flight via columbia perhaps?

methinks u may be right Shocked
Dr Charles Akinbyuyi
Straight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:39 pm
Les Epinards D'Amour wrote:
Blogs are like suits. A lot of people have got one, but hardly anyone ever looks good in one.

Very funny

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:16 am
Dr Charles Akinbyuyi wrote:
Les Epinards D'Amour wrote:

Very funny

Ban
Matt101
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:35 am
Checkov wrote:
Ban

1st offence - Chinese burn imo
2nd offence - 24 hour bandstick
3rd offence - send him to blonde
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: