View previous topic :: View next topic  
TommyGun241
Two Pair

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:07 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I know people have been saying it throughout the main event threads but I think we should all give Robert a big pat on the back for all his hard work throughout the World Series!

Without him we'd all have had to go to CP to get updates on a hand that happened an hour before. Some great pics too!

Now, I know how tiring it must've been (all those long hours put in at the Rio) so if you're looking for someone to go hang out at the Rio next year at WSOP time and hob-nob with all the pros and celebs in your place, i'm sure I know a guy who'd be willing to go Wink

Seriously though, well done - you did a fantastic job Cool
Doop
Two Pair

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:27 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Yeah, well done Rob Mr. Green

You did a much better job than Card player..

Thanks for all the reports and pics. Very Happy
Aces-cracked
Flush

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:36 pm
yeah, kudos
Moo
Quads

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:24 pm
It was great to see one man and his laptop (well, two laptops) take on the might of the Harrahs-ESPN-Cardplayer axis of evil. Well played sir.
Jackdaw
Full House

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:27 pm
Great job, thanks for all your work.
safehands
One Pair

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:29 pm
Many thanks for making the WSOP so enjoyable from a great distance, it makes me want to be there next year.

As a spectator, at this stage of my poker career.
Commie Boy
Straight

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:37 pm
Excellent job Robert.

Thanks very much, really enjoyed the reports and pictures.

Cheers

CB
monkier
Straight

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:44 pm
*pats robert on the back for making the hendon mob forums the no1 resource for the WSOP Main Event*
dime
Full House

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:54 pm
Well played that man, although next year perhaps a few more pics of the lovely ladies hanging about he place Wink one pile of chips looks much the same as another.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:07 pm
Well done Robert for some great pics and excellent commentary as well. Makes visiting the Hendon Mob forum even more worthwhile.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:13 pm
Great job Robert.
Phil
Full House

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:22 pm
Thanks for all your hard work Robert.
Robert
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:42 pm
I didn't realise I owed so many people money.

Thanks a lot guys, hard work but a lot of fun. If you want to see what I look like after 3 hours sleep in two days and having spent the precious few hours between tournament end and studio sat in the Rio bar drinking, Jesse May's Vegas Daily is on at 11pm tonight on Challenge. I'm told the 'exhausted end of marathon and still trying to process the litre of Witch Doctor' look was exactly what they were angling for. If that's too many excuses I'm sorry, it's likely not enough!
Palatial
Straight

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:31 pm
Yeah, thanks Robert for attending the World Series Main Event, drinking cocktails, chatting up/photographing the talent and getting paid(?) - great job Wink
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: