Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 View previous topic :: View next topic  
dik9
Straight

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:52 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Thank you Robert, great updates, much appreciated.

My decision is final, but I reserve the right to change my mind!
Aces-cracked
Flush

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:01 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
zebediah wrote:
Aces-cracked wrote:
just woke up to the news....shame

lazy bugger

lol, come on...I was up getting the updates until 5ish...
The Sheriff
Straight

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:17 pm
Aces-cracked wrote:
zebediah wrote:
Aces-cracked wrote:
just woke up to the news....shame

lazy bugger

lol, come on...I was up getting the updates until 5ish...

so was i but more like 6ish and i was still up for 10.... so ha Cool

But i was meant to be up for 7 and was extremely late for work Embarassed Embarassed Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:28 pm
well, i got no work....plus need a little more than 4 hours sleep a night Smile
jellyface
Failed

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:54 pm
Thanks, Robert for the great work during the series - have been switching incessantly between here and Card Player.

Jamie Gold is abrasive and American but most tellingly he's an agent (or at least that's his background). Agents are not generally known for their subtlety or for being particularly cuddly. (Think Bibi on Frasier)

Having said that, value judgements from anyone who does not know the guy personally, over a long period of time, but only through online reports are pretty pointless. He has just won the ME through a mix of skill and luck and IMHO deserves some respect for this.

I guess we all just wanted our own "Pet Pro" (or at least someone with obvious positive personality traits)to have won it.
Robert
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:46 pm
jellyface wrote:
He has just won the ME through a mix of skill and luck and IMHO deserves some respect for this.

I don't think that that comment was directed at me but let me state anyways that the guy played a magnificent final table.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: