View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alex B
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:30 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Have any of you seen this happen before?

The pot is won by a guy apparantly not even sat at a table. When the pot was awarded the chips flew up to the very top left corner of the window.

Customer services didnt seem to think it was a problem, and that then invisible player won the pot fair and square!?!?

I'd have thought this could be a big problem if it happened in the high-stakes games.
oldbloke
Quads

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:05 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
via browser or downloaded client?
Alex B
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:09 am
Download client.
oldbloke
Quads

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:12 am
Can't blame your browser settings then... Weird.
Tiger Balm Me
Straight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:35 am
whats so 'wierd' about the house shill not having a name? (blatant attempt by me at starting a conspiracy theory Wink )

But seriously, didant anyone even think to ask the other players playing if they could see a screen name for that player? and if they couldant see a player there, apart from the invisible man, why where they playing? unless they were all the sites house shills?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:51 pm
Tiger Balm Me wrote:

But seriously, didant anyone even think to ask the other players playing if they could see a screen name for that player? and if they couldant see a player there, apart from the invisible man, why where they playing? unless they were all the sites house shills?

I think an attempt was made by the looks of the chat banner Very Happy
The Classic "who am i playing?" line. Did anyone answer? Was he there when he won the first pot?

My decision is final, but I reserve the right to change my mind!
Bradley_W
High Card

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:21 pm
Alex B wrote:
Have any of you seen this happen before?

The pot is won by a guy apparantly not even sat at a table. When the pot was awarded the chips flew up to the very top left corner of the window.

Customer services didnt seem to think it was a problem, and that then invisible player won the pot fair and square!?!?

I'd have thought this could be a big problem if it happened in the high-stakes games.

Might be an idea to try and track that guy down via Find Player on Stan James and ask him if he will share his hand history with you - very interesting!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: