View previous topic :: View next topic  
ReggieK
The Guvnor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:37 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Hi, reading Roberts excellent ME reporting has got me to thinking, with the increasing corporatisation of the game we all love, is it true the players will become ever more marginalised and bitter and simply break away from the contracts and forms they have to fill and start their own alliance?
Anyway, thats not the question I had planned on, I have a light hearted one, but also one which causes the reader to think deeply, not only about poker but about life.
Here it is:

Which is the bigger sin?
A) Sporting a FullTiltPoker.com shirt at the ME instead of the obligatory stupid .net one
B) Appearing at the final table all the time rubbishing Bushs invasion of Iraq, so the TV cameras pick up on it
C) Winning the ME while drinking beer and appearing on the post game interview in a very drunken state

Reg
The Reverend
In Rhythm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:24 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
How are any of those things sins? They're all positively praiseworthy in my opinion, especially number 2.
ReggieK
The Guvnor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:04 pm
Thats my point Reverend, all of those things can be considered "sins" by the corporate powers in the USA, but they are considered praiseworthy by any normal member of the public.
What I was getting at was the huge gap between the corporate whores and the thoughts and morals of the ordinary Joe, to wit the regular Poker Pro

Reg
Aces-cracked
Flush

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:11 pm
none of them are sins but all of them are not acceptable in the ME.....pretty simple
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: