Goto page 1, 2  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grumbledook
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:55 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Since fulltilt have a reload bonus going until tomorrow.

I was wondering if its worth bashing out the bonus or ignore it and just take the rakeback?

Does the bonus not come out the rakeback anyway, in which case its no advantage doing either?
The Sheriff
Straight

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:42 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I have not played in a week and a half what is the bonus???? Question
By the way the current bonus does not affect rakeback

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:58 am
The deposit bonus and reload bonus will both affect rakeback as per the information on our rakeback page:

http://www.thehendonmob.com/full_tilt/rakeback_faq.html

You are not going to be worse off playing with rakeback and a bonus than just one or the other though, you'll get more money clearing a bonus whilst receiving rakeback than without.
The Sheriff
Straight

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:59 am
Robert wrote:
The deposit bonus and reload bonus will both affect rakeback as per the information on our rakeback page:

http://www.thehendonmob.com/full_tilt/rakeback_faq.html

You are not going to be worse off playing with rakeback and a bonus than just one or the other though, you'll get more money clearing a bonus whilst receiving rakeback than without.

Ah i knew id seen something to that affect

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:19 am
Rob, can you be more specific on how much of the rakeback is affected by the deposit bonus.
Thanks
Robert
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:50 am
All rakeback is on the net profit Full Tilt make from the account. Obviously these figures are extremely rough and will vary greatly depending on stakes/short handed or full ring etc. but say you paid $300 in rake or tournament fees in a given month, and cleared $100 of bonus:

Assuming there were no other negatives like processing charges on the account, your rakeback is 27% of ($300 rake - $100 bonus), or 54 dollars, plus you also got $100 in bonus - total $154.

If you were just getting rakeback, you would have received 27% of $300, or $81.

If you were just getting the bonus, you would have got $100.

Hope I've explained that OK, if not, let me know.

Last edited by Robert on Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grumbledook
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:16 pm
cheers robert, guess i will reload then ;]
COYS
Two Pair

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:20 pm
Understood, thanks Rob
smg297
High Card

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:00 pm
Will I still qualify for the rakeback/bonus if i have only deposited via a player tranfer?
Robert
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:44 pm
You're fine for rakeback if you signed up with referral code MOB but to get your bonuses credited you will need to email support@thehendonmob.com with the details (account name/real name/amount transferred) and I'll get the bonus credited for you, else you will still get the bonus when you make your first standard deposit.
Dit365
Two Pair

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:18 pm
congrats on your recent performance in the ukpt , trying to get the 5th spot on the hendon mob rob ?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:39 pm
so because i have been getting bonus money. I will not get any rakeback until i clear that???
zebediah
Freed

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:45 pm
figgnewton wrote:
so because i have been getting bonus money. I will not get any rakeback until i clear that???

No, you just don't get rakeback on money already given back to you.
Kevin Hutchins

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:53 pm
Rob wrote:
Quote:
...but say you paid $300 in rake or tournament fees in a given month, and cleared $100 of bonus:

Assuming there were no other negatives like processing charges on the account, your rakeback is 27% of ($300 rake - $100 bonus), or 54 dollars, plus you also got $100 in bonus - total $154.

If you were just getting rakeback, you would have recieved 27% of $300, or $81.

If you were just getting the bonus, you would have got $100.

Hope I've explained that OK, if not, let me know.

So yes you will receive rakeback whilst getting a bonus and you will be better off taking both, you just wont get as much rakeback.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:40 pm
A word of warning so that you don't make the same mistake as me.

"Spending 1000 points in the FTP store removes $1.35 worth of rakeback (showing as $5 in the Used Points column). Added money to tournaments comes off gross revenue based on the equity added per player, i.e. if $100 is added to a 100 player tournament, that counts as -$1 gross revenue if you take part (taking 27 cents off rakeback). Entering freerolls using FT points will affect your rakeback based on the equity added per player, not the number of points spent."

It's worth reading the above paragraph. Particularly when there are tournaments such as Poker Million which has a final with a guaranteed place worth $30,000 and you can buy in direct for 5000 ftp. Although you might think 5,000 points is only the equivalent of a baseball cap, if the overlay turns out to be big you will end up with a hefty negative rake figure. So don't fall in to thinking this is a freeroll as you could end up with no rake back for some while.
Neutral
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: