View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gazza
Flush

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 8:13 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Here's my idea to save the banking fees/hassle of cashing out a cheque from Neteller. If you all could give it the once over and tell me whether you think it would work it would be much appreciated.

Setup an account with Party (Fred), deposit money with Neteller. Set up real money account with Coral/Eurobet (Joe) and deposit small sum using Debit card.

When you want to withdraw your money from Party (ie Neteller) transfer this sum from the Party account (Fred) to the Coral account (Joe), then cashout via Debit card from the Coral account.

Would this work, seems like it is an easy way to cashout from Neteller to debit card.

Thanks

Gaz
Kevin Hutchins

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 1:31 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Sounds like a good idea to me. Has anyone tried this? I can't see why it wouldn't work.

--Previous Message--

: Here's my idea to save the banking fees/hassle of cashing out a cheque from
: Neteller. If you all could give it the once over and tell me whether you think
: it would work it would be much appreciated.
:
: Setup an account with Party (Fred), deposit money with Neteller. Set up real
: money account with Coral/Eurobet (Joe) and deposit small sum using Debit card.
:
: When you want to withdraw your money from Party (ie Neteller) transfer this
: sum from the Party account (Fred) to the Coral account (Joe), then cashout via
: Debit card from the Coral account.
:
: Would this work, seems like it is an easy way to cashout from Neteller to
: debit card.
:
: Thanks
:
: Gaz

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: