View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sonny Rockwel
High Card

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:33 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
So everyone knows in Hi/lo that a "wheel" A-2-3-4-5 hand can win both the hi and low halves of the pot. Im new to the game and was running a few hands by myself to practice recognizing Hi/lo hands. On this particular hand two hands were heads up J Diamonds J Hearts J Clubs Q Clubs Q Spades 9 Hearts 7 Spades completing a fullhouse for the hi portion. The next hand was A Clubs 2 Clubs 3 Spades 4 Spades 5 Hearts K Clubs 10 Hearts completing the wheel winning the High and low. So my question is does the wheel hand still win the Hi portion of the pot ? to my knowledge so far a wheel is a straight, but isnt a fullhouse higher than straight? would the pot be split or shipped to the wheel? Now taking this a step further , lets suppose the wheel was all clubs, making a straight flush wheel, would that be higher than the fullhouse, if the fullhouse was the higher hand in the first question? Please help me clear this understanding of the game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Hand Analysis All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: