View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maickhenry
High Card

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:51 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Hello mate,

Greetings to all! I am new member here. I would like to quit smoking forever. So looking for best method to quit. Which method do you use guys? Basically I tried before but can't.

Please tell me some legitimate way to do this. Thanks!
kulgee
High Card

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:33 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I've started with a medicine which I bought in a local drugstore. I do not want to post the name because it could be considered as a advertisement. I am clear since the begining of May. Smile

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:34 am
Quit smoking is really tuff, it need moral support and care along with the medicine. There are lots of product in the market which claim helpful to quit smoking, and most of them usually works, I also dont want to name any of them to avoided marketing of them.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:48 am
Do not start smoking =)
Lilit-lilit1
High Card

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:20 am
oh i cant give up smoking .
can someone help me ?
please tell me how to stop it ((

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:47 pm
just get addicted to something more healthy ? like sports? or find a girlfriend that does not like you to smoke lol. That can be a motivation for someone.
JeromeRobertson
High Card

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:55 am
and how success?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:23 am
Pills don't work for me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Non-Poker General Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: