View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frodge
Trips

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:21 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I've had problems with Titan Poker of late. Last October I tried to login but couldn't remember my password so I used their "forgot password" facility. I was told a new password would be emailed to me - never happened. Tried a few more times - again, no emails received.

So I email support and they eventually told I'd have to phone them to get it sorted. I ended up not getting around to it ... until today.

I tried their "forgot password" facility again with no joy. So I phoned them and after waiting about 20 mins on hold, I still didn't get answered so I gave up. Went onto Twitter and tweeted at them. I noticed that there's been no tweets from them since last summer. I also emailed them again - no response at all from any avenue.

Has the business gone bust? Anyone else had any issues?
Frodge
Trips

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:01 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I eventually got through to support via the titanbet.co.uk (not the poker site) website chat, and that was after several attempts.

Apparently my email address had been disabled on my account. Not sure why. Also the mobile number on my account was out of date and so they couldn't reach me on it.

No explanation as to why the support phoneline wasn't being answered or my emails responded to. I also contacted iPoker support about this matter (via email) and got no response from them either.

I won't be making any more deposits on any iPoker. I've been trying plo cash low stakes on there. The standard of play is the poorest I've ever seen in any form of poker on any platform, but as it's plo the weaker players can still win. It's just pure gambling by most of the players and I've suffered some unbearable beats. Low stakes plo is a mugs game. People WILL NOT FOLD and will call with a mile-wide range.
Gomeeee
High Card

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:01 am
That's a shame. I used to really like Titan bet when I played on there years ago. Won my first online tournament there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: