View previous topic :: View next topic  
simonccc
Trips

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:11 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
This is usually played on the last Thursday of the month. That's new years eve. The week before is Christmas eve. These are days we'll want to spend with our families rather than playing poker.
So when should it be played?
I suggest Thursday 17th December.
What do other players think?
tony_m
Two Pair

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:41 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Seems like an easy, uncomplicated switch.
eskvir
Two Pair

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:07 pm
No problem with Full Tilt with 26th or 27th, but 31st would see me miss this one probably as I love to spend New Years Eve with my friends. Would play in 24th, because who wouldn't like to have a moment of free time from all Christmas hassle.

But no 17th for me, I couldn't play then. I also think that it is also too soon, as people are accustomed to play it near the end of month and there should be notification about event at least a week before the event is played.
simonccc
Trips

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:21 pm
It's in the Pokerstars lobby - 17 Dec - 8.03pm
simonccc
Trips

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:19 pm
Christin30 wrote:
Ohhhhhhh....I lost the chance. Whats the next date?

The date won't be announced until well into January - I'll send you a pm at that time Smile
Elizabeth1980
High Card

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:02 pm
Honestly I think that pokerstars sometimes is like set. Guy with the biggest stack have better hands.
James95
High Card

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:55 pm
Pokerstars is the best place to play poker! Every weekend I play zoom.
pokergirl84
High Card

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:27 am
I love Pokerstars it on the weekend personally
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: