View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rowan Malone
One Pair

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:48 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Should I go for ready made or custom made software?
I need a software that can calculate risks and identify trends based on history. Know of a good one? Or do you think I should just have one custom made for me?
Jerri Womack
One Pair

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 6:11 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I am not sure if there are ready-made software to comply with your requirements I think it's much better to consult a software developer company and have them design a program suited for your prerequisites.
Rowan Malone
One Pair

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 3:03 am
Hello! Thanks for replying but I think it'll be much more expensive if we go that way. Anyway, I've just met with some of my friends and this came highly recommended. Have you ever heard of them? I'll call them next week and ask for a demo. Wish me luck! Smile
Jerri Womack
One Pair

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 3:10 am
Rowan Malone wrote:
Hello! Thanks for replying but I think it'll be much more expensive if we go that way. Anyway, I've just met with some of my friends and this came highly recommended. Have you ever heard of them? I'll call them next week and ask for a demo. Wish me luck! Smile

Sorry, I have never heard of that company before but at least you now have an option. Good luck Smile
Rowan Malone
One Pair

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:37 am
Jerri Womack wrote:
Rowan Malone wrote:

Sorry, I have never heard of that company before but at least you now have an option. Good luck Smile

In the end we went for the one that my friend recommended. It seemed better suited for us than some of the other ones that we checked.
jomshaper
One Pair

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:22 pm
I don't know more about your requirements. I got a lot of use out of Leak Buster in HM2 to identify trends based on my hand history. It also helps me to make a better decision. But this software is only for poker game related. That's why custom made software would be better for you as I think better.
Rowan Malone
One Pair

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:56 am
Thanks for the reply. Definitely a customized software is the one for us. Although there had been a couple of discussion whether to get a general software in the beginning.
Abnormal99
One Pair

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:41 pm
Rowan Malone wrote:
Should I go for ready made or custom made software?
I need a software that can calculate risks and identify trends based on history. Know of a good one? Or do you think I should just have one custom made for me?

Hm...I don;t understand for sure for what purposes do you need this software? Do you need it for the predicting results or caerdss in poker? I don't actually think that there are such.. But I can assurte you that there are dozens of similar services for the betting systems and websites.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Non-Poker General Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: