Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 View previous topic :: View next topic  
gringo3
One Pair

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:59 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Hullcity wrote:
was that meant to be a reply to me?
i was gonna make a comment, but u seem to know more than me about online poker,as i play most of the times live poker,Good luck on the tables,,
gringo3
One Pair

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:36 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Good luck to Andrew Perendes and Elizabeth Rogers who have been approached for talks about the rights for a movie of the book, Life is a Gamble ,,
gringo3
One Pair

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:53 pm
gringo3 wrote:
Good luck to Andrew Perendes and Elizabeth Rogers who have been approached for talks about the rights for a movie of the book, Life is a Gamble ,,
RIP Mehmet Hassan ,You will be greatly Missed ..
gringo3
One Pair

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:23 am
gringo3 wrote:
gringo3 wrote:
RIP Mehmet Hassan ,You will be greatly Missed ..
I really love reading this article from time to time ,its such a great read ,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: