Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 View previous topic :: View next topic  
lookmeup
Straight

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:01 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
got my tickets hans on stars and tilt thanks to u and alex for eventually getting stars to get there act together
Makuherra
One Pair

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:12 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I don't have received tickets yet
Makuherra
One Pair

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:17 pm
Actually what kind of set of tickets there should be? It is possible that I have played them without noticing.
Hans11
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:01 am
Makuherra wrote:
Actually what kind of set of tickets there should be? It is possible that I have played them without noticing.

This could very well be the case. I have not received any other messages on missing tickets.

I will contact PokerStars and PokerStars Support to find out if there is a way to see if a player did his buy-in with a ticket. Could take a couple of days with Easter coming up etc.

I will PM you once I know more.

Hans
Hans11
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:00 am
Makuherra wrote:

To check it you could do the following:

Hello Hans,

Thank you for your email.

You can view your tournament history by going to the main lobby and select:

Tools > History & Stats > Get Tournament history

Once there, you may enter the number of the last tournaments you played or the tournament ID of the event you want to see. You can also choose to include your personal playing statistics. Click 'OK' and an automated email with the requested information will be sent to your registered email address.

The above steps should also allow you to review how did you buy-in for each of your tournaments played.

Also if you would like to receive your MTT history for a specific amount of time, please do not hesitate to email us back confirming the time frame in question, and we will be more than happy to process your request.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know and thank you for choosing PokerStars.

Regards,

PokerStars Support
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> POKERSTARS All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: