View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hans11
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:12 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Hi all,

Let me do a quick introduction, my name is Hans and Im a new community manager here on the Hendon Mob forum. Ill be replacing JP from now on. Ive been active in the online poker world since 2007, mainly in the Dutch Poker communities as Im from The Netherlands.

Im aware of the problems with the December league. A couple of days ago I got in contact with JP and he told me what the problem is. Basically the deal for the league's stopped while the league was still in progress.

I will try to get in contact with the contact person at the poker rooms as soon as possible and I have also asked the management (Alex & Max) to take a look at it and resolve the problems. I do not know how or when this will be settled.

I very recently joined The Hendon Mob / Global Poker Index and this forum so give me some time to get to know you and the job.

If you have any question, feel free to contact me in a PM.

All the best for now,

Hans
knassen
Full House

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:48 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Welcome Hans , glad to see someone from GPI here. Keep us informed aout progress.

Cheers & gl
MASSIEL
High Card

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:29 pm
Hi there, Hans...

It's nice to finally hear(read) some news around here... Hopefully you'll get ride of this stuff soon.

GL and welcome aboard, Sir. Very Happy
Hans11
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:29 pm
Hi all,

Just a little update: I'm in contact with PokerStars / Full Tilt.

Tickets should be in your accounts in a couple of days.

All the best,

Hans
ReggieK
The Guvnor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:37 pm
Hi Hans, I'm Reggie

Did JP tell you I'm the forum admin/moderator?

He was in the middle of giving me the privileges when he suddenly went offline

I hope you'll make good his promises and give me the position post haste

I know you will as I've heard you're a great guy

All the best

Reggie

P.S there's a troublemaker on the forum called Galty, you might want to ban him immediately
darrensprengers
Misclick

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:47 am
stowjon
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:21 pm
ReggieK wrote:
Hi Hans, I'm Reggie

Did JP tell you I'm the forum admin/moderator?

He was in the middle of giving me the privileges when he suddenly went offline

I hope you'll make good his promises and give me the position post haste

I know you will as I've heard you're a great guy

All the best

Reggie

P.S there's a troublemaker on the forum called Galty, you might want to ban him immediately

Ffs Reg you n Tom not kissed n made up since ive been gone? I'd have thought you 2 n Ben woulda broke bread by now.
Abnormal99
One Pair

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:01 am
Hello, Hans, I'm new here too. so let's start this path together. I like that you already approached seriously to the community and poker probems and started to resolve them. Hope, you like your work and you will be happy to spend time here with us!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: