View previous topic :: View next topic  
sergios
High Card

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:04 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I wonder if here are fans of Billy Joel music?
Abnormal99
One Pair

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:26 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I am!(!) I adore him as much as it possible as he s a great pianist and I love all he is doing with lyrics and music he is writing. Can not live without the most part of his songs.. What advice can you give about the similar song writers like he is?
Abnormal99
One Pair

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:13 pm
Abnormal99 wrote:
I am!(!) I adore him as much as it possible as he s a great pianist and I love all he is doing with lyrics and music he is writing. Can not live without the most part of his songs.. What advice can you give about the similar song writers like he is?

Actually, there are a lot of similar performers of music, For example, Paul Anka, Sting, Hall & Oates etc..))) But all of them are unique and are not similar to each other.
Maickhenry
High Card

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:54 pm
Right now listening "Madonna songs"
PokerZ
High Card

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:18 am
kingkenny17
One Pair

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:10 am
Wonderful music! Pleasant to listen.
jmsrand
High Card

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:49 am
Not as of the moment but I'm a fan of his music especially 'Just The Way You Are'. But I can't pick whose my favorite between him and Eric Clapton.
fleetlungs
High Card

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:17 pm
Crazy about the guy and his songs!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Non-Poker General Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: