View previous topic :: View next topic  
oyeah
High Card

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:29 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Hey anybody interested in a private online game sunday 13 dec 2015 at 5 pm?

didn't play in while because the rake live is just taken the piss now.Online no better

We can play either on pokerstars home game or here http://www.bluffave.com/
I prefer bluffave but up to majority

Also any-ideas on a good escrow account? The Ones i came across charge to much interest to make it worth the while .What the point of paying low rake when the escrow site get the money instead .if i cant find one or no good recommendations people have to trust me i pay the money out afterwards
game cost payment methods
game buy in 20 euro 100% being paid out .I suppose winner take all will make it more fun .Depending on number i say that is what we will do.
Money have to be paid upfront before tourmanet/sit and go begins .
I assume paypal or transferring the money on betfair will work for everybody.Cant transfer money on stars for obvious reasons .If the game hosted there
Structure

staring stack 1500
blinds 10 min .Same blind structure as a poker-stars sit and go
simonccc
Trips

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:28 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Good idea in principle. However, you joined this forum yesterday and you're suggesting we 'trust you' Confused
Scam alert Exclamation
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: