View previous topic :: View next topic  
rachit_legend
High Card

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:46 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Couple of points to note:
1. The play was really loose and lots of limps were happening. All Ace rags were limping in and probably calling a PF raise as well. This led me to make that huge PFR.

2. Villain was playing very very erratic, calling with hands like J6o and Q8s OOP (that's why I couldn't put him on any hand, any Jx was possible). He was losing a lot. Was on his 2nd buy-in of the night. This was a major factor to my fold, I thought he won't do that without a J in his hand.

3. Another factor was a previous read I had, he jumped up on a 2 2 3 flop and exclaimed he folded 37o or something. He looked really disappointed - this set me off.

4. I tanked a lot before folding. I was fairly certain he did not have AA and definitely not a set.

I might have made the wrong lay down and might have missed out the details but would love to know what I did correct and what wrong.
oyeah
High Card

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:00 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I think you generally play it well till the end .The last bet was really weak 400 and you gave your opponent to bluff you .It would have better to check the river .Even if he bluff he would have bet something that you could have called .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Hand Analysis All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: