View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steven Winstanley
One Pair

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:22 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I'm so sad today. i'm absolutely devastated on hearing the news that poker legend and all round nice guy dave "devil fish" ulliott passed away yesterday. he was the sole reason why i started playing poker. my thoughts go out to his family. he'll truly be missed by a lot of people.
r.i.p mate Sad
PortlandDean
High Card

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:24 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I wonder how often the Hendon Mob updates their bios. The Devilfish's bio should reflect his passing asap, in my opinion. Crying or Very sad
DropTheHammer
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:24 pm
Steven Winstanley wrote:
I'm so sad today. i'm absolutely devastated on hearing the news that poker legend and all round nice guy dave "devil fish" ulliott passed away yesterday. he was the sole reason why i started playing poker. my thoughts go out to his family. he'll truly be missed by a lot of people.
r.i.p mate Sad

'All round nice guy'

I don't really want to speak ill of the dead, but this is rosetintedglasses.com
TomUpBoby
High Card

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:15 pm
about the dead or well or in any ...
jomshaper
One Pair

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:45 pm
That's really a sad news for all of us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: