View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rowan Malone
One Pair

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:51 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Hello all, I have a task at work to come up with an app for our company (for shopping/buying/purchasing, etc) and was trying to find one of those programs that help with app creation and found Xamarin but I don't know anything about it. I heard someone saying their brother used App factory I think it was but again I know nothing about it. I was wondering if by chance anyone knows anything about these types of programs that could give insight of their personal experience or anything like that.

Please and thank you!
Jemma Arrington
High Card

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:51 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I do not have a personal experience but my husband does. He has been using Xamarin for work as well (App creation like you). Anyhow, he said that Xamarin is a reliable one and he has been happy using it. Good Luck.
Voncile Mangels
High Card

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:26 am
Xamarin is great but I think that you should consider other options that are very similar to Xamarin. It's always better to explore and try using something new.
Rowan Malone
One Pair

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:43 pm
Xamarin would be something new. I was reading up on different programs and saw that Xamarin raised a lot of money through investors so if that many people believe in their product maybe I should give it a try. But I've also looked into other programs as well.
Jerri Womack
One Pair

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:48 am
I know nothing about Apps factory. With Xamarin you can develop a mobile app for iOS, Android, Mac and Windows using this platform and also using the same code. It has easy to use interface control fit for amateur mobile developers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Non-Poker General Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: