View previous topic :: View next topic  
britishlion
Straight

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:11 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Hi,

I never expected to see so many of the "old crew" still on here faithfully Very Happy - it has been a long time since the old days of the LPC and I am pleased to announce that the Super Stack is back for 2015 from this Friday at The Poker Room above the Vic! (see cardroom post) - seeing that many of you are still here, perhaps one of you could kindly point me in the right direction for admin as the old mobsters and Rob don't seem to be around and I would love to rekindle the old "THMF Sponsorship" - you remember? we give a seat package away to a lucky player and then if they cash 50% goes to them and 50% to THMF to bankroll more THMF players! You guys were on quite a roll back in those days if I remember - the players then post a trip report afterwards for all to see.

Can someone PM me or let me know who I need to contact to arrange this?

Thanks guys and hope to see you all soon.

Cheers

Phil
Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:18 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
You might be better off trying the Poker Mob forum as most of us are on there now.

http://pokermob.com/poker-forum/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: